Thrust levers not responding

hwqg06

I am going to taxt, give the aircraft some power and the blue thing that shows up on the thrust circle that indicates how much thurst you have set is there. But the thrust LEVERS are not moving at all and the aircraft does not move.

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

Update or fresh install? And if update how exactly did you do it?

Fresh install

Please login to display this image.

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Did you update the Airbus to the latest version via the ASUpdater?

Yes, i also flew it 10 minutes earlier and it worked fine. Now it won't work, i have tried restarting sim and PC.

• Deputy Sheriffs
gerade, hwqg06 sagte:

Yes, i also flew it 10 minutes earlier and it worked fine.

Ok, then this is something totally different. Something has changed on your system which is out of control of the Airbus and Aerosoft. Maybe suddenly a file was removed by AV software, another software interfered (eg. misconfigured FSUIPC) etc.

An issue that is really hard to track.

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Ok, then this is something totally different. Something has changed on your system which is out of control of the Airbus and Aerosoft. Maybe suddenly a file was removed by AV software, another software interfered (eg. misconfigured FSUIPC) etc.

An issue that is really hard to track.

Really strange, as i have no anti virus on my PC. And Windows defender is perma shut down on my computer. And the blue thing that indicates how much thrust u give moves when i move my throttle. But it doesn't give any power to the aircraft.

When i try moving the throttle inside the airplane with my mouse, it seems like the throttle is locked in some way. Because it goes up and down again immediately and makes a click sound.

Archived