Tomatoshade reflection profile

• Deputy Sheriffs

Be extremly carefull with that kind of stuff. Many people used shader tweaks and afterwards complained about a strange look of the Airbus. Personally I do not recommend this kind of tweaks at all.

• Aerosoft

As said, the modeler Stefan spend months getting the colors correct but that is all designed for the default shaders. So if you change all that you are not seeing the product as it was intended. And to be honest most tweaks we seen simply remove a lot of the details and depth by expanding the mid tone and compressing the light and dark colors. That means the shadowed areas of rhew VC will just be black and miss all details.

Some customers prefer that more dramatic and cinematic look but unless done ON A CALIBRATED screen and then only to correct the areas where the display is weak,

Yes indeed, shader mods will change alot. But wisely used it can also increase the immersion alot in my opinion. And the additional reflections of tomatoshade on the aircrafts are just stunning. But only with a working profile for the specific plane. Without i cant recommend it.

I found a profile for the new AE professional bus, for all those who are looking for it too. With that, the beautiful plane looks even better ;)

https://live-cockpits.weebly.com/reflection-profiles.html

cheers, JP

Archived