Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A320/A321 Professional Preview. (released)

When we will see an promo video for the a320/21 like at the a318/19?

This is exciting news. I purchased the A320 Family Professional Bundle and I am looking forward to fly the A320/A321. Just one question... I can't find a list of liveries for the A320/A321 but will you have the new American Airlines and new Lufthansa liveries included when you release it on the 6th or is that something we will have to wait until someone makes one for them?

Thank you again for an amazing aircraft!!

Regards,

Pablo Vazquez

Philadelphia, Pa. USA

21 minutes ago, llavi01 said:

This is exciting news. I purchased the A320 Family Professional Bundle and I am looking forward to fly the A320/A321. Just one question... I can't find a list of liveries for the A320/A321 but will you have the new American Airlines and new Lufthansa liveries included when you release it on the 6th or is that something we will have to wait until someone makes one for them?

Thank you again for an amazing aircraft!!

Regards,

Pablo Vazquez

Philadelphia, Pa. USA

Was posted in the 330 Preview:

11 hours ago, Amirco said:

When we will see an promo video for the a320/21 like at the a318/19?

Just after the weekend.

The A321 DELTA livery and model is now also done. Chevron nozzles added, window layout adapted and even those little bulps on the emer cutout 3 sections added. Also this

aircraft features a different antenna setup than our regular european samples....

A321_DELTA_001.png

A321_DELTA_002.png

A321_DELTA_003.png

A321_DELTA_004.png

A321_DELTA_005.png

3 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

The A321 DELTA livery and model is now also done. Chevron nozzles added, window layout adapted and even those little bulps on the emer cutout 3 sections added. Also this

aircraft features a different antenna setup than our regular european samples....

Looking great Stefan!  One livery to take off my list. :lol:

Nice adds to the modeling too (great to see the little details included...adds so much to the experience!)

vor 10 Stunden , Frank Docter sagte:

Will it be in 4K?

you just wanna'nother chance to brake someting :hi2_s:

15 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Was posted in the 330 Preview:

Ahhh... there it is. Thank you for the link. Will American Airlines be included as well or should I just wait until someone makes it?

Thanks again!

Regards,

Pablo Vazquez

2 hours ago, Er!k said:

Chevrons! Yes! :)

We now have 23 (!!) different models, getting a real problem managing the files.

Some last minute news on the release next week:

• These are the liveries that come with the release (of course the existing liveries will work)
    • Aer Lingus
    • easyJet
    • NIKI
    • Airbus
    • Air Berlin
    • Lufthansa
    • BA
    • Vueling
    • Wizz Air
    • United
    • JetBlue
    • Arkia
    • Finnair
    • Monarch
    • Middle East Airlines
    • Qatar
    • Delta
  • It includes 15 (!) different models, new are engines with chevrons, different window configurations and much more sat receiver domes.
  • Major work was done on the fuel system. Not only is the A321 different by not having a center fuel tank pumps but jet pumps, we also learned recently that  all A319 and A320 delivered after 2014 have the same pump configuration so that has now been corrected ( we always try to do late models). This also means a new fuel panel on the overhead. Other changes are that the tank volume of newer CFM models have changed and we will soon include that. As the A318 is out of production at this moment they do not have these newer fuel systems. 
  • The Aerosoft A320/A321 profesional comes with AIRAC 1809 (so no outdated navdata set as others include) and if you have the A318/A319 installed it will automatically be using this new database!
  • The Custom States were checked and cleared up, this will solve some lingering issues.

If you have no previous products:

• Aerosoft A318/A319 Professional 50.38 Euro (plus EU VAT when applicable)
  • Aerosoft A320/A321 Professional 50.38 Euro (plus EU VAT when applicable)
  • Bundle 67.18 Euro (plus EU VAT when applicable)

If you have either the 2016 Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 or A320/A321:
Just insert the current registration number on the order page

• Aerosoft A318/A319 Professional 25.17 Euro (plus EU VAT when applicable)
  • Aerosoft A320/A321 Professional 25.17 Euro (plus EU VAT when applicable)

If you own either the new A318/A319 or A320/A321 and want the A318/A319 or A320/A321:

• Aerosoft A318/A319 Professional 25.17 Euro (plus EU VAT when applicable)
  • Aerosoft A320/A321 Professional 25.17 Euro (plus EU VAT when applicable)

If you own the 2016 bundle:

• Bundle 33.57 Euro (plus EU VAT when applicable)
    If you did not buy the bundle you can not use the bundle update.

People who bought the new bundle will find the download for the A320/A321 on their order history page when it is released.

@Mathjis Kok

Will new 320/321 update the exterior texture resolution (1024) as current 318/319 (2048) ?

Yes, we never saw any need to change that. Keep in mind that the resolution has nothing to do with how it looks if you do not know how much aircraft surface the that texture covers. As we face further technological advance in our simulator technology, we had to move the update of the larger busses texturing to 2019 not to loose a lot of time on double work..., as the update would elsewise become obsolete already within a few months.

For now I think our models look great and are easy on FPS.

17 hours ago, mach533x said:

its looking sexy!!

Sexy?  How is it sexual related or relevant? Ahhh, the terms we sometimes grow using without understanding its meaning.  

21 minutes ago, Johnie said:

Sexy?  How is it sexual related or relevant? Ahhh, the terms we sometimes grow using without understanding its meaning.  

He was writing using a euphemism, or better yet colloquialism, which is not only totally acceptable, it was actually a very good choice.

Let's be careful to keep replies focused on the subject matter rather than personal.

Best wishes.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

all A319 and A320 delivered after 2014 have the same pump configuration so that has now been corrected

I guess I better remember to run the updater after release then haha 

Glad to see the release hasn't been put back. I kept getting that nagging feeling in the back of my head. Really looking forward to it now. I miss the old bus.

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Some last minute news on the release next week:

[...]

I screwed up when booking my holiday to Turkey, Newcastle to Antalya on an A321, but my flight departs at 6 am on the 6th September,as I've bought the Professional bundle, Mathijs can you not let me have my AS A320/321 a day early?:banghead1_s:

Later (with SP1).  There has been some delay on this part.  I'll write up some text about how we are progressing late this week.