Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A320/A321 Professional Preview. (released)

On 8/31/2018 at 10:05 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

He was writing using a euphemism, or better yet colloquialism, which is not only totally acceptable, it was actually a very good choice.

Let's be careful to keep replies focused on the subject matter rather than personal.

Best wishes.

Surely

We'll know more tomorrow but an issue with the files AND the shop was found yesterday. We need to fix both before release. The shop thing (we can't handle the  multiple discount options) really needs to be sorted out.

Im getting quite excited, just bought the bundle on sim market :P. My question to you Mathijs is what time does Aerosoft generally release their products? Would it be in the morning European time? I am in GMT +10 so just curious what time around about it might be in my time zone. 

On 9/1/2018 at 3:06 AM, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Thats not correct. While Jetblue bought in the whole sat-antenna company, Delta uses the Gogo 2KU antenna system, which is different in construction inside and outside. That is then the third sat antenna system we have on the table beside the european one used by Lufthansa

and those from Jetblue. I will collect now continous information about the 2KU and when the data is enough to model it, it will be modeled. With the new updating system that is easier to introduce than it was before...

Stef:  My employer uses the Gogo Wifi system for both our 737NG and Embraer ERJ jets.  If you need close up pictures of the antenna, I can send them to you anytime.   

Hi Jeroen,

it's a nice preview Video from the A320/A321.

Which scenery from Munich/EDDM is used in this Video ? Is it Mega Airport Munich from Aerosoft ? If yes, how did you installed it in P3Dv4 ?

Best regards,

Matthias

vor 6 Minuten, aharonn sagte:

hello

may be you can tell what adons you use for the trailer,

thanks

I think I can answer that too :D

For scenery I would suppose (correct my if its wrong) :) 

• 29 Palms Samos
  • 29 Palms Nürnberg
  • I think its Taxi2Gate Munich
  • FlyTampa Corfu
  • Orbx LOWI

Rest (written in the Video desc.)

• Weather: REX SkyForce
  • Camera: Chaseplane

7 hours ago, Jeroen Doorman said:

Video time :)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Jeroen, you're at the top of flight sim video producers!  Extremely professional job my friend!

Now if I could just get your to change your name to Jerome!  LOL!

Anyway, tremendous effort and result, yet again!

12 minutes ago, Mixa77pro said:

будет ли работать  FS2CREW На A320-A321 Proffesional сразу после выхода ?

I am sorry we currently are not able to handle Russian in our support, Would you be so kind to use German, English, French, Dutch, Spanish or Portuguese? 

6 hours ago, flyingpilot1740 said:

I think I can answer that too :D

For scenery I would suppose (correct my if its wrong) :) 

• 29 Palms Samos
  • 29 Palms Nürnberg
  • I think its Taxi2Gate Munich
  • FlyTampa Corfu
  • Orbx LOWI

Rest (written in the Video desc.)

• Weather: REX SkyForce
  • Camera: Chaseplane

hmmm just a little bit of toppic but the video maker use rex Skyforce, wich addion is the best for the airbus, AS16+ ASCA or REX skyforce

14 minutes ago, Mixa77pro said:

будет ли работать  FS2CREW На A320-A321 Proffesional сразу после выхода ?

if you are trying to say if there will be FS2C for 320/21 it's already released as F2S2C for 318/9 works on 320/21 

Great looking repaints Stefan, paint-kit seems to provide a cleaner results as seen on the CRJ. Loving those properly placed SAT antennas too!

Darryl