unexpected power loss after pushback

niallkav

Hi All,

I have encountered several power losses, sudden blackouts of screens together with engine spooldown. Occurs after pushback often. I use checklist, fsuipc, but not mapped (for linda), and shift-P for PB. I do not see shift-P shortcut problem entry.

Niallkav

Very early in the Beta one of our testers experienced this issue in flight, but could not duplicate it and we haven't seen it since.

For those having this issue and are able to reproduce it, would you please verify that you have all the legacy SimConnect versions installed?  There are 4 of them.

I would also like to know if you are using FSUIPC for control assignments.

Many thanks!

before reading msg from daveCT had already installed, possibly re-installed the 4 simconnects. would the upgrade to P3Dv4 have lost them from v2?. did not look to see if not installed before that apologies. just ran new flight after 1.1.0.0 and no power loss. IAE BA 319 engine startup with mcdu pushbach a bit glitchy, but otherwise OK.

NOT using FSUIPC for assignments.

THX Niall

Archived