Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 Professional Preview

6 minutes ago, Love_Aviation said:

Will it be than in the manuals?

Actually I just written that bit of manual where I advise you to simply click on everything you think will be movable. 

10 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Actually I just written that bit of manual where I advise you to simply click on everything you think will be movable. 

Haha. Fair enough. 

22 minutes ago, Hugo Bicho said:

I don't know if it's on purpose but you've painted the edelweiss's old livery, the HB-JHQ has now the new one since 2018 :).

Well that is an issue I gladly live with... lol.

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

We are working hard toward that goal, but it's looking good.

Thank you ! I'm so happy for monday !

3 hours ago, Citation X said:

Is it me or does the cockpit look different? In the first photos a few years ago the windshield was narrower and more realistic but now I feel like it's bigger.

The cockpit is exactly the same in dimension as the first one from a few years ago. There are some little "variables“ build in which you will not notice but Stefan will if some "other company" tries to use the AS model for their own aircraft... 😉 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

I know that interior cabin sounds aren't supplied but would it be possible to have the cockpit sound attached to the different wing views instead of exterior sounds playing? Obviously not a priority I know but if someone from Aerosoft could maybe point me in the right direction (for example is there something in the aircraft.cfg or similar file we could change?) then that would be much appreciated :) I know this has been brought up quite a few times in the forums for the smaller buses so would nice to be able to work it out

Best wishes

• Like 2

Are there any indications on when Sim Market gets access to this? I bought the Pro Buses there so I assume it is the only way I get the upgrade price.

1 hour ago, mox200 said:

This is brilliant just in time for the release! 

I guess @DaveCT2003 you can now share A333 profile easily

Screenshot_20191207-002128.jpg

Yes, I've been speaking with Derek at Simbrief to make this happen. He is great to work with!

I'll do it tomorrow.

32 minutes ago, marcusjm said:

Dave, do you know if the existing profiles in PFPX work well or do they need updating as well?

It was actually pretty close.  I tweaked the PFPX A330-343 template to match the figures I calculated and I've attached the Aircraft Template below.  Simply place the Aircraft Template in the following folder and you'll be all set to use it.  Now I just don't have time to test it because that will require at least 10 flights and as you know we're working very hard behind the scenes to get ready to delivery the A330 to you guys.  I'm also sure that the profile could probably stand a professional PFPX user to go over it a little, but over all I like it.

Place the template in the following folder and you'll be ready to use it to create other A330-343 profiles:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTemplates

Best wishes my friend.

Aerosoft A330-343.txt

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mox200 said:

This is brilliant just in time for the release! 

I guess @DaveCT2003 you can now share A333 profile easily

Screenshot_20191207-002128.jpg

CLICK HERE for the Aerosoft A330-343 Aircraft Simbrief Profile I created and posted above:

So now you guys have Simbrief and PFPX profiles for release day to get you started!   Please note that I'm sure someone with more knowledge will tweak my profiles and make them even better, but they are good to get you going on release day.  Now I'm going to try and make up with my Flight Sim Widow (aka "wife") for spending the past week glued to the computer working on the A330 and then jumping back to it on a Friday night!

Best wishes you guys.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

It was actually pretty close.  I tweaked the PFPX A330-343 template to match the figures I calculated and I've attached the Aircraft Template below.  Simply place the Aircraft Template in the following folder and you'll be all set to use it.  Now I just don't have time to test it because that will require at least 10 flights and as you know we're working very hard behind the scenes to get ready to delivery the A330 to you guys.  I'm also sure that the profile could probably stand a professional PFPX user to go over it a little, but over all I like it.

Place the template in the following folder and you'll be ready to use it to create other A330-343 profiles:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\AircraftTemplates

Best wishes my friend.

Aerosoft A330-343.txt 3.04 kB · 4 downloads

Great thanx

• Like 1

Dave,

Thank you so much for the templates.

Much appreciated.

Cheers

Jock McIntyre

• Like 2

4 hours ago, marcusjm said:

Are there any indications on when Sim Market gets access to this? I bought the Pro Buses there so I assume it is the only way I get the upgrade price.

You can get it directly from Aerosoft by putting the old serial number during cart checkout.

That's what I did with the CRJ.

6 hours ago, marcusjm said:

They will get it around the same time we put it online. Of course I can't say when they will be able to put it online. Normally the simMarket crew is pretty on the ball though!

• Like 1

Im going to Austria for a week tomorrow. Can i have the A330 now please 😄

Ok fine, Something to look forward to!