Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Jump to content
Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 Professional Preview

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, aharonn said:

hello 

i am interested to buy it but with a detailed tutorial including the efb.

is it possible?

 

Hi,

 

At this current time the aircraft is still in pre-realease. The only people seen to have gotten their hands on it are youtubers/streamers with a high view count. You could try emailing them like they did but I dont think you'll get it. However, Aerosoft have announced they're trying to get it out by the 9th of December, so very soon, they also announced the price, more info is here: https://fselite.net/news/aerosoft-a330-professional-pricing-confirmed-and-working-towards-december-9th-release/

 

Hope this helps out

Share this post


Link to post
vor 7 Minuten, aplong sagte:

One thing before you release, could you please think about deleting the coughing and sneezing? It might be too late now though sorry if its been asked a million times

 

But there is (like in the smaller models) an MCDU3 Option in SOUNDS where you can switch the FLIGHTCREW sounds to OFF! This also has been stated a million times......

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Fred Fleuren said:

Pity no FSX version.. Hopefully the Black Box version is up to the same standard what I believe Aerosoft is.

 

Fred,

 

I'm serious.  We are awaiting notification from your bank for the transfer of 200,000 Euros for development of a major reduced (aka seriously dumbed down) version of the A330 for FSX.  As soon as you have the funds available for transfer, have your bank contact me I will provide them with the necessary information to affect the transfer.  This amount will not cover the full cost of development, but we'll take it from there.

 

Until that time... let's hold off on posting about an FSX version of the A330, shall we?  It's not like we have addressed this... oh, about 10,000 times already.

 

Thanks my friend.

  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, aplong said:

One thing before you release, could you please think about deleting the coughing and sneezing? It might be too late now though sorry if its been asked a million times

 

image.png

 

Has been there a few years btw...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, BrianThePilot said:

Can we add some Lufthansa marinated chicken? When I had their chicken from economy, I just about fell out of my chair. Lufthansa’s food is so good

Did it have wing flex?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, djspatrick said:

Did it have wing flex?

 

 

OMG!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Uh uh, it looks pretty mega good :D
Now we are approaching release, I hope.  As I have said to my family and friends, 2019 has been a great games year.
I can't wait to see the A330-300 SAS Takeoff from Copenhagen to Miami in my P3D v4.

After what I have see about the A330 would I like to say to all there have worked on this plane, very nice job B)

 

It's would be an very nice Christmas :D

 

Best Regards
Jammin16

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, hedaew said:

Is it planned, that this is configurable ?

Not sure, if I would really like this. Isn't it not PF's decision  where to look and when ?!

 

Yep, but if semi intelligent copilot ask to turn on the lights you have to look to the overhead, where else? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, hedaew said:

Not sure, if I would really like this. Isn't it not PF's decision  where to look and when ?!

So you are not willing to follow the checklist, but look outside the Window instead of looking at the FCU when the CL asks you to set the FD?

No wonder that there are users having trouble because they didnt work through the CL as requested.

Share this post


Link to post

I promised myself to bring you a bit of news every day about things customers requested and we now have inserted. Today the quick news that automatic dimming of the cabin lights during take-off  and landing is now implemented. 

 

I should also be able to show user added documents to the EFB tomorrow. Oh crap, could have used that as tomorrow's news.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
vor 29 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

So you are not willing to follow the checklist, but look outside the Window instead of looking at the FCU when the CL asks you to set the FD?

No wonder that there are users having trouble because they didnt work through the CL as requested.

I didn't say that I won't follow the checklist. I just asked it this planned feature will be configurable.

The reason therefore is that your copilot is semi intelligent with all advantages and disadvantages it offers.

Maybe that the feasible solution is to configure copilot assistance at this is implemented in  the A320 family yet.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I promised myself to bring you a bit of news every day about things customers requested and we now have inserted. Today the quick news that automatic dimming of the cabin lights during take-off  and landing is now implemented. 

 

I should also be able to show user added documents to the EFB tomorrow. Oh crap, could have used that as tomorrow's news.

 

Oh crap, could have used that as tomorrow's news.

That's easy to fix @Mathijs Kok.....

I should also be able to show user added documents to the EFB tomorrow

Didn't you know that on the web, if you strikethru text in a forum post....people will un-see it? (It's a scientifically proven fact).

 

Just edit your post and you'll be fine. ;)

(I also lined-thru your text in the quote so nobody would accidentally see the text in my reply...smart huh? :)

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, djspatrick said:

Did it have wing flex?

 

That is THE answer of this whole topic!   I doff my hat to you sir...

 

tenor.gif.b75e9526c7345b6d84cce2d150716920.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Vor 1 Stunde, qqwertzde sagte:

I agree. I like the challenge to memorize where all those buttons and switches are in an airplane. While I can see the point of this innovation, it would be great if we can also turn off automatic view point changes.

Peter

It is an option which can be switched off........

Rolf

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, steve dra said:

 

Oh crap, could have used that as tomorrow's news.

That's easy to fix @Mathijs Kok.....

I should also be able to show user added documents to the EFB tomorrow

Didn't you know that on the web, if you strikethru text in a forum post....people will un-see it? (It's a scientifically proven fact).

 

Just edit your post and you'll be fine. ;)

(I also lined-thru your text in the quote so nobody would accidentally see the text in my reply...smart huh? :)

 

 

 

Steve, I really need  you to do a Delta A330 for me my friend!

 

Glad to see you back brother!

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, hedaew said:

Is it planned, that this is configurable ?

Not sure, if I would really like this. Isn't it not PF's decision  where to look and when ?!

 

If you turn off the Copilot, it is of course disabled.  But I understand why you're asking, I really do.  When I first read about this in the Beta, I was a little skeptical but after I used it, I changed my mind.  I think you'll like it, but if  you're like me and don't use the Copilot then it's a mute point really.

 

Best wishes to you guys!

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

 

Steve, I really need  you to do a Delta A330 for me my friend!

 

Glad to see you back brother!

 

I would if I had the paint kit. ;)

 

Looking forward to the release...the plane looks outstanding!

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

 

Fred,

 

I'm serious.  We are awaiting notification from your bank for the transfer of 200,000 Euros for development of a major reduced (aka seriously dumbed down) version of the A330 for FSX.  As soon as you have the funds available for transfer, have your bank contact me I will provide them with the necessary information to affect the transfer.  This amount will not cover the full cost of development, but we'll take it from there.

 

Until that time... let's hold off on posting about an FSX version of the A330, shall we?  It's not like we have addressed this... oh, about 10,000 times already.

 

Thanks my friend.

Dave. My friend...

If I had $200,000 Euros I would have a rig capable of handling any sim, would own P3D and not have to purchase Aerosoft FSX products and buy P3D stuff instead but that's not the case.

It's quite obvious Aerosoft is disbanding future production of FSX sim stuff. However, if you read my post, I did not indicate or quoted 'will there be a version for FSX'I merely stated that it was a pity no FSX version was made and hoping the BBS A330 for FSX would be up to scratch to Aerosoft's A330 (oh, I forgot for P3D).

Oh!!! about addressing it about 10,000 times already!!!!  I trust you counted all the posts.

 

Have a great day.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Fred Fleuren said:

Dave. My friend...

If I had $200,000 Euros I would have a rig capable of handling any sim, would own P3D and not have to purchase Aerosoft FSX products and buy P3D stuff instead but that's not the case.

It's quite obvious Aerosoft is disbanding future production of FSX sim stuff. However, if you read my post, I did not indicate or quoted 'will there be a version for FSX'I merely stated that it was a pity no FSX version was made and hoping the BBS A330 for FSX would be up to scratch to Aerosoft's A330 (oh, I forgot for P3D).

Oh!!! about addressing it about 10,000 times already!!!!  I trust you counted all the posts.

 

Have a great day.

 

Okay, fair enough. But that will end the asking or inference, please.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Alex97490 said:

The wing flex will be more improved when the 330 is taxiing? The the work is still in progress at this level? Because in the stream the wings was very stable in taxi phase..

 

We believe the movement there is exactly what it should be. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Promised to show you user documents in the EFB...

 

image.png

Anything Chrome can show can be added very easy. 

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Ohhhh Great.  Real pilots are getting fired for having porn on the flight decks, now sim pilots will get fired for the same thing! 

 

Well, Mathijs did promise realism!

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

From December on I will be visiting the this very forum exlusively through the EFB in the A330

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...