Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 Professional Preview

vor 23 Stunden , bartuparlakay sagte:

About the EFB is it replaceable to the right side (F/O) ? 

By the way thank’s for the great work.

Does anyone have any idea about my question ?

10 minutes ago, bartuparlakay said:

Does anyone have any idea about my question ?

Currently it’s only at the left side.

Actually my question was about, if we get the EFB only in one side in the cockpit. Can we move it to the other side (For example from the MCDU Settings Page)

15 minutes ago, flyeer330 said:

Actually my question was about, if we get the EFB only in one side in the cockpit. Can we move it to the other side (For example from the MCDU Settings Page)

But isn't that fully answered in Mathis' post I just linked above your post?

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

But isn't that fully answered in Mathis' post I just linked above your post?

Let's answer it one more time then. No, at this moment if it left side only. When we have more information on framerate we might duplicate it or even make it fully independent.  

My friends,

Mathijs asked if I would do a live stream of the A330 Beta for you guys today at 3pm (1500z) GMT/UTC.  We'll be streaming only on the Aerosoft Flight Sim Community Discord Channel, the link is below.

So come join us!

https://discord.gg/xFMyqVf

Thanks for the answers, if you notice any FPS problems can you make an option from MCDU or something to use just one EFB we can replace only for F/O or CPT side.

• Upvote 1

We might do that later, for now things stay as they are.

Friends,

We maxed out the Discord Stream pretty quickly, so we moved to Twitch for the A330 Live Stream.  The link is below:

• Like 8

Really nice stream Dave but one thing I didn't catch, that 2d version of the EFB, is that something you get with the plane or is it some 3rd party?

Also. What feature were you unsure i it would be ready for release regarding charts? Was it Navigraph?

On 11/10/2019 at 5:17 PM, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Of course we want to make the work for repainters as easy as possible. As you know now I worked at the same time at two larger airliner projects (CRJ and A330) which are normally staffed each with 2 to 3 persons doing the models/textures/animations.Thats why my schedule is very compressed at the moment and we still have to solve some important tasks the next days. When those stuff is successfully processed I will prepare the paintkits for both birds trying also to unify the fuselage sections into one large texture for your painting convenience.

Amazing! 

Aerosoft Customer Service in a nutshell. 

Thank you, Stefan!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alex97490 said:

hi, it's possible to at least make one french airline in the default livery like Corsair International F-HSKY please guys? The AOC menu and acars will be more improved?

Repaint requests are handled as noted in this post. It's not a good idea to have dozens of default liveries (or more) in the release because it makes the file bigger to download. Better to have the few that are planned with others available on the linked site.

Not sure if I've seen this answered yet but are the engine sounds by TSS complete yet or are they still working on those?

Obviously I know that it will only be the a333 with rr engines but do you plan to make other variants eg a332 with different engine options 

@DaveCT2003

hi dave! Just saw your stream and i just noticed during takeoff roll that the V1 callout wasnt calledout. Is that an option or is it really not part of the plane itself?
During retract of gears there should be a ding sound on the cabin. Also, when the gears are selected to down isn’t the gear doors should be heard? Just like on the video below

Moderator Edit: Video deleted as it took a lot of screen room and  the points it was to support are explained later as due to distractions while making the demo stream.

11 hours ago, marcusjm said:

Really nice stream Dave but one thing I didn't catch, that 2d version of the EFB, is that something you get with the plane or is it some 3rd party?

Also. What feature were you unsure i it would be ready for release regarding charts? Was it Navigraph?

Support for Navigraph is being worked on right now, but due the fact we are using web based technology it is a bit more complex.

1 hour ago, francis16 said:

@DaveCT2003

hi dave! Just saw your stream and i just noticed during takeoff roll that the V1 callout wasnt calledout. Is that an option or is it really not part of the plane itself?
During retract of gears there should be a ding sound on the cabin. Also, when the gears are selected to down isn’t the gear doors should be heard? Just like on the video below

The V1 call is included via the semi-intelligent  co-pilot.

We are not aware of any ding sound when gears are retracted and on the flight deck you are unable to hear the main gear extension (you might feel it).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigt said:

Not sure if I've seen this answered yet but are the engine sounds by TSS complete yet or are they still working on those?

Yes, we have the delivered. BUT we are still working on including the typical whining sounds. That can't be done using the standard sounds so we need to use our own sound engine to do it.  Most likely it will be triggered by an increase of N1 from a low N1. Complex stuff.

• Like 1

Feeling the landing gear would be great especially for those amongst us who have the ButtKicker. That would/will be awesome!

17 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Support for Navigraph is being worked on right now, but due the fact we are using web based technology it is a bit more complex.

The V1 call is included via the semi-intelligent  co-pilot.

We are not aware of any ding sound when gears are retracted and on the flight deck you are unable to hear the main gear extension (you might feel it).

Hi @Mathijs Kok

the retraction sound can be seen on the video i posted on my last message and here is the video of the v1 callout by the gpws (not sure if thats it called) and did some research again about that ding sound during retraction of the gears and its my mistake that it cant be heard on the flightdeck. It can only be heard in the cabin. My apologies. 

• Like 1

@Mathijs Kok the video of the APU howl is on the video below, couldn’t include any video as was working and have to be careful with my phone but this is from A9C-KC a Gulf Air A332, hope this helps 

• Like 1

When you talk about navigraph being worked on. Do you mean just the EFB integration or is it also referring to FMS data as well? I assume it's just the EFB bit but just want that confirmed

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Thanks!

No problem, any other things you may need let me know 

18 minutes ago, Miguel_V said:

When it will go on sale? is that I am very impatient, because Aerosoft products A318,319,320,321 since they left years ago, I stopped flying with "Others" (not all, thanks to FS2Crew) somewhat more complicated and not have the help of the copilot "Simulated" or EFB.

Early December.

45 minutes ago, Aviator1985 said:

When you talk about navigraph being worked on. Do you mean just the EFB integration or is it also referring to FMS data as well? I assume it's just the EFB bit but just want that confirmed

What do you see as an FMS implementation of FMS data? With navigraph we meant the charts.