Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 Professional Preview

9 hours ago, mopperle said:

You simply cant hear them in the cockpit. So what for?

And I cant remember hearing anything significant, even when sitting in the 1st row of business class- ;)

Ahhh fair enough then, I have been working on a few recently and every time i`ve closed the doors they`ve closed with a thud and you can hear it from quite far away, but fair enough, it might be because the slides were removed when I was operating them so might be the reduced weight which creates the sound, but you can definitely hear the sound of them closing on the smaller busses like the 320s

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jackstar275 said:

Ahhh fair enough then, I have been working on a few recently and every time i`ve closed the doors they`ve closed with a thud and you can hear it from quite far away, but fair enough, it might be because the slides were removed when I was operating them so might be the reduced weight which creates the sound, but you can definitely hear the sound of them closing on the smaller busses like the 320s

That is correct. You can most certainly hear the door closing from the cockpit especially of course if the cockpit door is open, and might I add you can hear it half way up the cabin if the passengers are not making to loud a noise. They sound like a Volkswagen Golf door closing....THUD

I think I remember this being a feature of the older versions of the Aerosoft fleet?

5 hours ago, aplong said:

That is correct. You can most certainly hear the door closing from the cockpit especially of course if the cockpit door is open, and might I add you can hear it half way up the cabin if the passengers are not making to loud a noise.

I guess you are confusing an A330 with an A319 here. Or my ears are really getting bad over the years. ;)

Cockpitdoor open... since when are you allowed to have the flightdeck door open when closing the 1L door? ;)

• Like 2

On 7/16/2019 at 10:57 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

I could not agree more!

It's not mentioned very often, but the reason that airlines work to keep their aircraft clean is far more than how they appear. Clean aircraft save a great deal of fuel across the fleet when compared to dirty aircraft, so the cleaning helps the airline save money!

I believe that aircraft developers should produce clean aircraft, and the repainters (who do terrific work) can add a dirt layers later on.  One of the best repainters in our community is Steve Drabek, and I'm sure we'll see some nice repaints from him!

Thanks Dave! :)

I'm not a big fan of dirt on passenger aircraft except where it's supposed to be....like on the tail of an old MD-80 for example....(and you can see the ring around the L1 door from the boarding skirt)

250414696_AAPBR05.thumb.jpg.9642e07376a16612829f51a6a46e81e1.jpg

Even on the many Freighter's I've done, I don't slather a lot of dirt on....only, like I said...where its supposed to be like on these Cathay Freighters (mostly around the cargo door)....

Cathaymetal02.thumb.jpg.60a88e60606c89ae12389b509ae5f5b0.jpg

It's harder to see on metal...but usually around cargo doors you'll see it.  

Cathaymetal01.thumb.jpg.97d4bc82cc0820981e7af2beb4423803.jpg

Most A330's I've seen are pretty clean....not sure if too much dirt is appropriate on this model.  Stephan's paints look right on....I know any 330s I paint will not have much dirt...more "weathering" may happen if I decide to replicate any from pics that show it in detail.

13 hours ago, steve dra said:

Thanks Dave! :)

I'm not a big fan of dirt on passenger aircraft except where it's supposed to be....like on the tail of an old MD-80 for example....(and you can see the ring around the L1 door from the boarding skirt)

Even on the many Freighter's I've done, I don't slather a lot of dirt on....only, like I said...where its supposed to be like on these Cathay Freighters (mostly around the cargo door)....

It's harder to see on metal...but usually around cargo doors you'll see it.  

Most A330's I've seen are pretty clean....not sure if too much dirt is appropriate on this model.  Stephan's paints look right on....I know any 330s I paint will not have much dirt...more "weathering" may happen if I decide to replicate any from pics that show it in detail.

Brother, where the heck have you been!  It's GREAT to see you!   Weren't you and the wife supposed to come by and stay with Evelyn for a day or two?  

Anyway, it's GREAT to see you in the forum!  For those who don't know him, Steve is one of the most respected repainters in flight sim. His work has long been more than impressive!  He's also a very good friend not only to me, but to all flight simmers who fly airlines as he spends countless hours working on very high class repaints, which he freely gives out to the community.

We're VERY happy to have him here!

Steve, I'll give you a call this week.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Brother, where the heck have you been!  It's GREAT to see you!   Weren't you and the wife supposed to come by and stay with Evelyn for a day or two?  

Anyway, it's GREAT to see you in the forum!  For those who don't know him, Steve is one of the most respected repainters in flight sim. His work has long been more than impressive!  He's also a very good friend not only to me, but to all flight simmers who fly airlines as he spends countless hours working on very high class repaints, which he freely gives out to the community.

We're VERY happy to have him here!

Steve, I'll give you a call this week.

Hey Dave.....same ole excuse....real life getting in the way of simming!

Planning more trips to the lightning capital of the world in the future (other than when the Expo is held there...)....going to eventually retire down there....will let you know when our next trip is. :)

Hope you and E are well!

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 4:17 PM, Frank Docter said:

I guess you are confusing an A330 with an A319 here. Or my ears are really getting bad over the years. ;)

haha yes your right I was referring to an A320. My apologies

On 8/11/2019 at 5:43 PM, Emanuel Hagen said:

Cockpitdoor open... since when are you allowed to have the flightdeck door open when closing the 1L door? ;)

This is allowed on positioning flights etc where I work. apologies for not being clearer 🙂

10 hours ago, aplong said:

This is allowed on positioning flights etc where I work. apologies for not being clearer 🙂

Well okay indeed, as long as no passengers are onboard you can leave it open. You can also take 5 pilots, give 'em a trolley and make them run up the aisle during takeoff on circuit training though ;)

Whoever wins and gets up fastest can fly the next circuits.

We aim to model normal operations however so in our case the ambient soundset will match what you see: A closed door.

2 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Well okay indeed, as long as no passengers are onboard you can leave it open. You can also take 5 pilots, give 'em a trolley and make them run up the aisle during takeoff on circuit training though ;)

Whoever wins and runs up fastest can fly the next circuits.

We aim to model normal operations however so in our case the ambient soundset will match what you see: A closed door.

• Like 2

to me the most immersive feature would be to get meals on BOTH tables. I mean you'll fly over the ocean most of the time so not that huge of an fps waste. also if the efb could be used for loading announcements sound packs or boarding music it would be nice. like playing jazz while ctp lol. i also think more stuff such as pens and charts could be animated, but in such a way you can put your own copy of your charts easely. i know u have an efb on the way but sometimes pilots say they use charts too. i like the way maddog has its AOC done. like you can report stuff and preloaded answers will come too. it could make the plane lively and convenient imo.

5 hours ago, 747-400fan said:

to me the most immersive feature would be to get meals on BOTH tables. I mean you'll fly over the ocean most of the time so not that huge of an fps waste. also if the efb could be used for loading announcements sound packs or boarding music it would be nice. like playing jazz while ctp lol. i also think more stuff such as pens and charts could be animated, but in such a way you can put your own copy of your charts easely. i know u have an efb on the way but sometimes pilots say they use charts too. i like the way maddog has its AOC done. like you can report stuff and preloaded answers will come too. it could make the plane lively and convenient imo.

Would be nice to maybe also have some paperwork on the tray table when in flight, instead of seeing an empty tray table. Normqlly I have seen the coffee cup stored in the cup holder, but I don't know of the airline this development is based on. 

8 hours ago, BrianThePilot said:

Imagine having printed metars 

DONE  

weather_1.jpg

2.jpg

print1.jpg

33 minutes ago, use2027 said:

It´ll be in the 330?

Yes that is planned.

• Like 1

Where does the printer get the METAR from? if we have Active sky installed will the METAR printout be effected??

If Active Sky has send that weather to the sim, sure. We always take the data from the sim as weather that is not in the sim simply does not exist.

45 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If Active Sky has send that weather to the sim, sure. We always take the data from the sim as weather that is not in the sim simply does not exist.

Awesome, thanks!

Sorry my statement was false. You can also select the metar source in MCDU3 weather settings, which only select in weather source for METAR data. If ActiveSky provides weather to the Sim, then selecting Sim in the MCDU Weather Settings will lead to ActiveSky westher being used for METAR data. If you have VATSIM weather selected in ActiceSky, then the METAR source will be VATSIM through ActiveSky.

Hi developers.

What will be the minimum pc requirements for this A330 in wich it still is functional and what are the recommended requirements because i know not everybody has high end game pc's.

thanks

regards

DUTCH1963

We won't  know for sure until the release candidate is ready, however minimum PC specifications should closely match those for the other Airbus Professional aircraft, and you can find those minimum system requirements kn the respective product pages in our store. I've not seen any performance difference between the smaller Airbus Pro aircraft and the A330 thus far into development.

I hope this is helpful to you.

If your sysyem already struggles to run the present Airbus Pro aircraft, then on average one of the best system enhancements I know of is changing fro. A HHD to an SSD, and the software that comes with most higher end SSDs will automatically handle the cloning and copying of an existing HHD to the SSD, making it a fast and easy transition.

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

We won't  know for sure until the release candidate is ready, however minimum PC specifications should closely match those for the other Airbus Professional aircraft, and you can find those minimum system requirements kn the respective product pages in our store. I've not seen any performance difference between the smaller Airbus Pro aircraft and the A330 thus far into development.

If your sysyem already struggles to run the present Airbus Pro aircraft, then on average one of the best system enhancements I know of is changing fro. A HHD to an SSD, and the software that comes with most higher end SSDs will automatically handle the cloning and copying of an existing HHD to the SSD, making it a fast and easy transition.

i have a ssd because my system is 2 month old but still struggling with pro airbusses framerates wise its a amd ryzen 5 3600

gigabyte aorus 480 mobo

gigabyte gtx 1660 6mb graphic card

16gb ram

m.2 500gb ssd

p3dv4.5

regards

DUTCH1963

That system should really be powerful enough to run the Busses. Of course it all depends on what you ask it to do, but it's certainly not bad.

58 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That system should really be powerful enough to run the Busses. Of course it all depends on what you ask it to do, but it's certainly not bad.

thats what i thought too but still struggling with the busses even with p3d on low settings.

kind regards

DUTCH1963

17 minutes ago, DUTCH1963 said:

thats what i thought too but still struggling with the busses even with p3d on low settings.

kind regards

DUTCH1963

Did you try clearing your P3D Shaders?  Beyond that, feel free to create a post in our support area and PM me the link, and I'll be happy to see if I can give you a hand with performance.

Best wishes!