Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 Professional Preview

4 minutes ago, snow said:

Now second half of 2019. With such detailed model and modern capabilities of Prepar 3D, the developers have forgotten about the 2D no transparent cabin windows. Please think about 3D windows again.

The model looks very tasty. Stefan done, works with soul!

Nothing has been forgotten about, we took a close look at the need for a full 3D cabin and decided against it.

A detailed explanation has been posted when the first previews of the fuselage have been shown in the past, the short summary of it is the follwing:
Go to an airport and have a look at an aircraft. How much of the interiour will you actually see from the outside? Not a lot.
The reason is that the cabin is so much darker than the outside that the human eye can hardly see anything inside.

Therefore we asked outselves if it is actually worth the fps loss. And decided against it.

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

The reason is that the cabin is so much darker than the outside that the human eye can hardly see anything inside.

Take this picture from the Airbus website as proof of what you dont see:
image.png

Airbus

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I agree with Aerosoft here, I won't miss a 3D cabin (who uses it anyway?), I'll rather take the extra fps. 

On an unrelated note, in the preview shots of the main landing gear boogies the cables and etc seems to be missing, will these be added? 

2 minutes ago, Tobias Nome said:

On an unrelated note, in the preview shots of the main landing gear boogies the cables and etc seems to be missing, will these be added? 

Of course. They are being worked on as we speak.

Best wishes!

• Like 1

Perfect, amazing attention to detail as always. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aezulo said:

when the heck will this plane be released? we've bee waiting for years!

I am sorry you have been waiting for years, but we are getting closer to a release every single day. The project is at this moment on schedule.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mopperle said:

Please wait until you got something shown in this topic.

thank u

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am sorry you have been waiting for years, but we are getting closer to a release every single day. The project is at this moment on schedule.

Haven't you told you don't have any schedule because each programmation depends on bugs and all those stuff ? Just kidding, I'll wait patiently... For some tips, start reading A330 manuals. That's what I do for passing the time so I'll be ready for the release

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pshd said:

Will the A330 have an EFB integrated at its release?

Maybe, let's wait until we get closer to release to see how things are progressing and whether it can be integrated immediately or whether it would hold up the project and thus rather get part of a service pack.

• Like 1

vor 1 minute, Emanuel Hagen sagte:

Maybe, let's wait until we get closer to release to see how things are progressing and whether it can be integrated immediately or whether it would hold up the project and thus rather get part of a service pack.

thanks for your quick answer :)

The functionality might be limited at the start (we are still working on the charts server) but it will be there.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FestiveDuck said:

First off: Great looking aircraft! Really looking forward to the release. 

I apologise if it has been asked before. I do recall someone asking about engines, I know you guys are releasing with the RR. Is there any plan to later develop a model with the GE-CF6?
Once again, sorry if it has already been asked. 

Regards. 

You should find the answer if you look back a couple pages

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FestiveDuck said:

First off: Great looking aircraft! Really looking forward to the release. 

I apologise if it has been asked before. I do recall someone asking about engines, I know you guys are releasing with the RR. Is there any plan to later develop a model with the GE-CF6?
Once again, sorry if it has already been asked. 

Regards. 

Here you go LINK

Took around 5 minutes to find, using the very handy search functionality in the top ;) 

Have a great day.

Are passengers modelated? This adds nothing to the immersion, but would be a nice extra somehow. Great work so far!!!

Are you asking for a GSX Level 2 alike feature? 

2 minutes ago, Maximilian1912 said:

Are passengers modelated? This adds nothing to the immersion, but would be a nice extra somehow. Great work so far!!!

Short answer: No. Simply not worth the time you would spend on a nice cabin interiour incl. passengers. Not talking about performance etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Here you go LINK

Took around 5 minutes to find, using the very handy search functionality in the top ;) 

Have a great day.

Thank you! I tried using the search on each page, I must have used a wrong keyword

Off topic: when using the forum search feature you can set a few filters. If you are already in the "Preview" topic and only want to search in this topic you can limit the search just to "This Topic".

image.png

In order to get the search filters shown, you have to use the "Copy of IPS Default 4 (Default)" forum theme which you can select on the bottom of the page. If you have any other theme selected the search filters are not getting shown.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Airbus A319 said:

Maybe something that I shouldn’t post: Last summer, you released the A320 professional for P3D v4. Will the A330 be released this summer (e.g. August), or is the A330 far from done? And will you ship the A330 with the KLM livery? KLM has A330s.

For sure not in August, but the whole team is working exclusively on it now.

8 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

For sure not in August, but the whole team is working exclusively on it now.

Thank you Mathijs! 😀

saw the previews, looks absolutely stunning, really hoping for some middle eastern liveries like Saudia or Oman Air.

keep up the great work!!!

19 hours ago, captainmirza14 said:

saw the previews, looks absolutely stunning, really hoping for some middle eastern liveries like Saudia or Oman Air.

keep up the great work!!!

Livery already have been chosen I think in another topic, I think it is Cathay Dragon, Virgin and Cathay Pacific that has been confirmed... don't remember exactly, but there should be free livery from users

1 hour ago, commandantyuuki said:

Livery already have been chosen I think in another topic, I think it is Cathay Dragon, Virgin and Cathay Pacific that has been confirmed... don't remember exactly, but there should be free livery from users

Otherwise, there's a minor army of talented painters, who's just eager to get their hands on the paintkit, so you can have all the liveries you imagine. ;)

I am currently (like right now) using the AS A320 which I have since it was released years ago! its very very good so thank you. However in the A330 (and hopefully future updates to the A320/19) can you please, please please have a ND pop out screen! It's quite (read: very) difficult for planning a flight and navigating in flight. I'm still not sure why this has not already been added to the A320/19.

But anyway, thanks for great products and good luck with the A330.... really looking forward to it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1