Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 Professional Preview

1 hour ago, DrShadow said:

I noticed that in the fuel pannel the center fuel tank buttons are missing.

I guess the will be added with Stefan's cockpit update?

Cheers

The A330-300 does not have an active centre tank. While the box containing the tank is there it is not actually "active". It's just a "dummy" to keep airframe commonality. Fuel is loaded in the wingtanks only in the A330-300.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, francis16 said:

But im seeing some videos that the computer calls out v1 then the pilot monitoring will call the rotation speed.

Yeah thats what I mean, will the computer call out V1? because thats what happens in most aircraft. At least the ones I flew jump seat in did.

14 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

The A330-300 does not have an active centre tank. While the box containing the tank is there it is not actually "active". It's just a "dummy" to keep airframe commonality. Fuel is loaded in the wingtanks only in the A330-300.

Let me add something. It’s correct that the 300 doesn’t have a center tank, normally. There is a version with higher TOW, which add a center tank to the 300. 

But we don’t model that version.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Which Version do you model? MTOW 233.000 kg and Fuel Capacity 139.000 l ?

2 hours ago, SWOOS said:

Which Version do you model? MTOW 233.000 kg and Fuel Capacity 139.000 l ?

The standard model, MTOW is 233T

Good afternoon, awesome job!! So looking forward to have that product Mathis. Would it finally be available for FSX?? It will be a dream come true!! :(  Still there an option? 

1 hour ago, peps340340 said:

Would it finally be available for FSX?? It will be a dream come true!! :(  Still there an option? 

There is absolutely still an option. The P3D version will be released first and then we will evaluate if there is still a market for FSX.

If there are enough people willing to buy it for FSX at that time we will make a version, if not then not. The option as you say is definitely still there!

Hi guys. Great work so far, the A330 looks incredible! I know this is a tough question for you guys to answer, but do you think you will release the A330 this year? I, like so many others, can't wait to fly her! Also, have you guys decided what the final liveries that the A330 will ship with are?

• Upvote 1

On 4/10/2019 at 10:46 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

hate to break your bubble but is this the final version of the sound? its missing the howl sound when spooling up. To me the howling sound when the trent 700 spools up is what makes the RR variant unique. not having the howl sound will make it less immersive

thanks

8 minutes ago, Ustio said:

hate to break your bubble but is this the final version of the sound? its missing the howl sound when spooling up. To me the howling sound when the trent 700 spools up is what makes the RR variant unique. not having the howl sound will make it less immersive

thanks

First of all, TSS stated it is still a work-in-progress. Secondly, I believe they also mentioned that the infamous "Trent howl" has not yet been implemented so you have nothing to worry about.

8 minutes ago, Ustio said:

thanks

Ist this so hard to understand?

2019-06-10_12h40_25.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey

i had a mail chat a fiew weeks ago with the guys from TSS! 

It is not the final version, the howl spooling up soud will also be a part of the package.

So top TSS quality as usual! :D

💪🏻👍🏻

@Kristian1484, I'm not a staff member, but let me point out that you already got an answer by Mathijs Kok about the take-off call-outs. So it would be nice of you if you could stop flooding this forum with call-out questions. Mathijs wrote:

And we do not plan to change our call-outs, a call like V1 is done by the PNF and thus belongs in the complete flow of calls and actions and we believe it should not be separated.

So this means: Just like in Aerosoft's A320 series, there will be no takeoff call-outs, at least besides the ones made by the co-pilot when you switch him/her on in the checklist menu.

And since Aerosoft has modelled the original landing call-outs also in their A320 series, you can certainly expect the original landing call-out sounds in the A330 as well. The sounds you posted above are from an A320, but all Airbus aircraft have the same landing call-out sounds (besides the earliest generation of Airbusses, they had a more robotic-sounding call-out voice).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/7/2019 at 6:46 PM, Thomas Hao said:

Only one question, Will the A330 have the  

RAAS system?

Yes it will.

On 6/8/2019 at 3:51 AM, Kristian1484 said:

Yeah thats what I mean, will the computer call out V1? because thats what happens in most aircraft. At least the ones I flew jump seat in did.

We have planned to have that call added.

On 6/9/2019 at 7:36 PM, Emanuel Hagen said:

There is absolutely still an option. The P3D version will be released first and then we will evaluate if there is still a market for FSX.

If there are enough people willing to buy it for FSX at that time we will make a version, if not then not. The option as you say is definitely still there!

I will be honest, seeing that downloads of 32-bit products it becomes less likely. Removing all the bits that will not work for FSX will take many months and it is highly unlikely we'll ever recover that money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can't wait for the A330 professional to be released really love Aerosoft Airbus Thank you

• Upvote 2

Really looking forward to this , Thanks Aerosoft ...(as long as my PC can run it:) )

We are very much planning that the A330 will as smoothly as the A320 series does. Using the very latest compilers helps a lot!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We are very much planning that the A330 will as smoothly as the A320 series does. Using the very latest compilers helps a lot!

Thats great news Mathijs

I'll certainly buy for FSX, I'm sure everyone who's bought an Axxx for FSX will buy the 330, I don't mind if it costs more either. 

M

15 minutes ago, dubmike said:

I'll certainly buy for FSX, I'm sure everyone who's bought an Axxx for FSX will buy the 330, I don't mind if it costs more either. 

I seriously doubt that. Most of those customers used our update to the P3D models and I doubt there are many people who will buy a FSX add-on when they also bought P3D add-ons.

I think it is really time that the FSX users come to grips with reality and realize that they have to move on to newer platforms instead of expecting add-on developers to downgrade their 64-bit products for them.

I remember how long it took me to say goodbye to FS9. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, matheus daltro said:

The hardware cost is too high to migrate to a new simulator, many still simulate fsx.

21 minutes ago, Lennart1948 said:

Actually P3D v4 runs waaaaay smoother than FSX on my PC

My friends,

We have already had this discussion (FSX/P3D) several times over, and AVSIM and other boards had so many discussions that now they often close them down, which I'm going to respectfully suggest you guys follow suit.  Just make your decision a personal one and leave it at that.

Many thanks!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I am too, eagerly waiting for the A330. Is there any release date yet? I did see one which was last year, but nothing further.

I have the FSX Aerosoft 318,19,20 and 21, I generally fly only the 20 and 21, and thoroughly love it.

On the discussion of FSX vs P3D (32 vs 64), with Microsoft announcing FSX in 2020, does it change anything?

Thanks,

Vincent