Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 Professional Preview

2 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

In the past it worked somewhat with EZDOK, never tried it with Chaseplane though.

Maybe the Avatar mode can help here, I never really started to fiddle with it and get the grips with the avatar.

Chaseplane has this feature designed in.  I've never used it, but it was designed in as a feature.  Avatar mode is something else I've never used, but given what it's for I believe it would do just fine.

21 minutes ago, Philipp Helmut said:

Comes the A330 also for FSX or only for P3D?

Read here (last Q&A). It's not been decided.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

I got a question : Will the GPU be modeled ? For looking from the outside I mean...

Also, will it be GSX ready ?

thanks !

Yes and yes. We are close to updating the A320 range for the update of GSX2 and all that work will go to all our busses, from the A318 to the A330.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, EZY 2892 said:

have you had a look at BBS Airbus sounds? 

definitely no need to look at others ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luke123452468 said:

That seems to happen in every aircraft in P3D, I doubt they're going to find a workaround.

A clear sign of P3D's roots in Microsoft logic which was basically Boeing logic. In Boeings pressing the brake pedals is the way to release the parking brake.

We'll see if something  can be done here, but it has quite a low priority.

On 7/4/2019 at 11:00 AM, Polo said:

I have no experience with the new airbus PRO version, however in the previous version ( 32-bit ) , you could remove the parking brake simply by pressing  the brakes on the pedals, this is unquestionably unrealistic and often undesirable.

I hope this, if still, is corrected in the A330.

4 hours ago, luke123452468 said:

That seems to happen in every aircraft in P3D, I doubt they're going to find a workaround.

Well, on Boeing 737 you press the brakes for removing the parking brakes and you also need to press the brakes for putting the parking brakes on. On Airbus I don't think they do that, but that problem is the same for default aircraft since FSX. Xplane doesn't do that (At least on some aircraft). Aerofly I don't know.

On 7/6/2019 at 4:12 AM, EZY 2892 said:

Hi i have just watched your stream for the A330, i don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but will the A330 engine sounds be updated, they sound just like a A320.

the A330 engines have a distinct sound and tone compared to the other Airbuses, have you had a look at BBS Airbus sounds? 

Hello EZY 2892,

Thank you very much for being excited about the A330!  A great many people through the flight sim community are excited about this project!

But please remember that the video I created was of the project in the beta stage, with some parts in Alpha.  I had hoped I did enough to remind people in the forum post for the video, text at the top middle in the video, and I'm pretty sure I said several times during in the video that the A330 was in beta with some parts of the project still being completed.

The two reasons I created the video was to give people a look at this terrific aircraft and more importantly for people to judge for themselves how far long the A330 was in development because a few people had made comments in this forum that they believed the A330 would not be released until well into 2020 (I think one person said late in 2020).

The A330 shown in the video is a work in progress, and it's common during development to use parts (example: Sound) from other similar projects while we wait for the actual files to be completed. Doing this allows us to better test the overall software instead of waiting for everything to be complete as this would cause significant delays. One should simply never judge a book while it's being written, unless they are the author.

Since I used the world "release" above, I'll provide a friendly reminder to everyone to please keep in mind that we don't answer questions about release dates/time frames and any such posts are deleted.

My very best wishes!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mace_RB said:

One of these days I am going to try to use FSUIPC and remapping to see if I can't get rid of that behavior.  I have never tried, but maybe some of you have.   As was said, I don't think this is an Aerosoft problem, I think it has happened to me on other aircraft.

Emi is correct, the parking brakes being tied to the pedals is indeed part of P3D, just as it was for FSX.

Best wishes!

5 hours ago, Nyxx said:

The Bus can be programmed so the brakes have no effect on the Parking brake.

This is correct, because in the case of FSL A320 it works properly. The intention is not to compare the products but to point out that if possible on both simulators.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Polo said:

This is correct, because in the case of FSL A320 it works properly. The intention is not to compare the products but to point out that if possible on both simulators.

The problem with changing these things is that hardware that has functions that controle these things only know the default options of the sim unless there are specific drivers etc. That's why we will default to standard sim options if there is no very important reason to change it. Now I did check but in our database there is simply not a single customer who asked for this in the last 8 years until this week. I will keep it in mind though.

1 hour ago, BBoyJD10 said:

Looks the same as any other pbr aircraft 

Okay, if you think so that's fine.

• Upvote 1

Good to see progress continuing on the a330. It is looking really nice.

I wouldn't see the difference between later added PBR or "native" PBR at an aircraft model. But this looks really awsome!!! If now the main gear animations can be done in the way they work and look in the real thing when touching down, I have no doubt this will be a top notch product, visually and functionally!

do you know if we'll get a custom contrail effect? The one of the a320 is meh. Like too flat. Looks like a port from fsx 

2 hours ago, Ustio said:

Gravity gear extension? or is that gear in transit? 

WiP

Looking fantasic Aerosoft thanks for the update and Pictures

wow...good to see the progress.....we all wait patiently 

What a beauty, can't wait to fly her

3 hours ago, SK10 said:

Hello Guys,

one question, will the side sunshades being modeled? As I'm a VR user, this is something, that adds a lot to immersion. When I using the PMDG 747 and having a low sun, it blocks the lensflare and turning down the sun brightness, which otherwise hits me right in the eyes. In my days as professional pilot, we used them on almost every (day)flight, so they are quite important.

In the video which was streamed a few days back, the sunshades in front were modelled. If you've watched the video, you can see. I'm not sure of the sunshades on the side windows though. 

Very nice Pictures! I would nice to see some Lufthansa or Eurowings repaints :P