Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 Professional Preview

I wouldn't see the difference between later added PBR or "native" PBR at an aircraft model. But this looks really awsome!!! If now the main gear animations can be done in the way they work and look in the real thing when touching down, I have no doubt this will be a top notch product, visually and functionally!

• Upvote 1

do you know if we'll get a custom contrail effect? The one of the a320 is meh. Like too flat. Looks like a port from fsx 

2 hours ago, Ustio said:

Gravity gear extension? or is that gear in transit? 

WiP

Looking fantasic Aerosoft thanks for the update and Pictures

wow...good to see the progress.....we all wait patiently 

What a beauty, can't wait to fly her

3 hours ago, SK10 said:

Hello Guys,

one question, will the side sunshades being modeled? As I'm a VR user, this is something, that adds a lot to immersion. When I using the PMDG 747 and having a low sun, it blocks the lensflare and turning down the sun brightness, which otherwise hits me right in the eyes. In my days as professional pilot, we used them on almost every (day)flight, so they are quite important.

In the video which was streamed a few days back, the sunshades in front were modelled. If you've watched the video, you can see. I'm not sure of the sunshades on the side windows though. 

Very nice Pictures! I would nice to see some Lufthansa or Eurowings repaints :P

4 minutes ago, francis16 said:

Hi,

is there a chance that we would know the default liveries?

Please find the answer to this question here:

Thanks for the images - the aircraft is beautiful!

Regards,

Scott

15 hours ago, Julius Ott said:

When can we buy the A330? And how much will it cost?

Welcome to the Aerosoft forums, Julius. It's not possible to estimate an availability date. The cost has not been established and won't be until very close to release. When the date and cost are known, you will see it announced here, so no need to ask later on.

• Like 1

vor 8 Stunden , Ustio sagte:

okay i'm assuming the SATCOM antenna is optionable since it's not present on the Virgin one. any other optionable equipment that we can choose to equip or unequip?

That depends on the special livery (which shall be displayed as realistic as possible of course) and aviability of data for the equipment.

Greetings from Australia! she looks amazing! thank-you too you all for all the hard work so far! Very much looking forward to release day!

Looks fancy! Very hard work! When it release I will buy at the first time!

Looks outstanding... Can't wait for it to appear on the market!

29 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Those images show that only one last step is missing in the shader engine of P3D to make for convinving real life like visuals. The aircraft and the way the light bounces off it looks like it real life. The atmospheric conditions and the clouds still look like a simulation.

Indeed, indeed. You now understand why we decided to update the VC also with PBR? It makes one heck of a difference.

• Like 1

Okay, so let's see 

Visual Model - Check
Wingtwist - Check
Tailfin proportion and aft fuse contour - Check
Wingflex - Check
Trent 700 Nacelle contour - Check
PBR - Check 

hot damn, she's looking good, finally, cannot wait to lay my hands on her. Well done Sir! 

FSLabs may have accurate systems but IMO nothing beats Aerosoft in visuals

• Like 2

There is no Information About an Eurowings repaint?