Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 Professional Preview

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked as I haven't checked the forums for a few months now but has there been any Quarter ETA date for the A330 mentioned or thrown around yet? 

Cheers

1 hour ago, Agera1204 said:

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked as I haven't checked the forums for a few months now but has there been any Quarter ETA date for the A330 mentioned or thrown around yet? 

Cheers

No. No release date or timeframe given.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Agera1204 said:

Hi,

Cheers

We currently don't have an idea regarding a release date, or a release quarter.  Typically we'll tell the community about 1 week before release.

For some additional information, please see the following thread.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Sorry to ask like this, but why isn't any talk or update of the A330 coming up?

Is it possible to share some interior flight deck pictures within the sim? I believe that the systems are almost the same as the 320s isn't it? So the same few things only have to be applied to the 330 if I'm not wrong?

Thanks and regards.

• Like 1

If I understand it correctly, the systems are indeed mostly similar, but they are doing an overhaul and update of these systems to suit both the A330 and an upcoming sp for the smaller buses.

"Im ready when im ready", Aerosoft looks just like my wife, but i love both ; ) Can´t wait to get my A330 airborne and crossing seas. Pictures are fantastic btw,  👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Mrdudez said:

"Im ready when im ready", Aerosoft looks just like my wife, but i love both ; ) Can´t wait to get my A330 airborne and crossing seas. Pictures are fantastic btw,  👍

damn this made me laught thanks!

• Upvote 1

On 12/5/2018 at 12:52 AM, Haleef I said:

Sorry to ask like this, but why isn't any talk or update of the A330 coming up?

Is it possible to share some interior flight deck pictures within the sim? I believe that the systems are almost the same as the 320s isn't it? So the same few things only have to be applied to the 330 if I'm not wrong?

Thanks and regards.

Hi, I already posted it in the past, just look back.

FMS and AP are similar, currently bugfixing for 320, then portover to 330

ND/PFD will be redone for 320, then implemented to 330

HYD, ELEC, FUEL are very different, but also the rest need to be adapted.

It will not be released this year!

1 hour ago, masterhawk said:

Hi, I already posted it in the past, just look back.

FMS and AP are similar, currently bugfixing for 320, then portover to 330

ND/PFD will be redone for 320, then implemented to 330

HYD, ELEC, FUEL are very different, but also the rest need to be adapted.

It will not be released this year!

Good. Best wishes, do post updates when possible, please.

Thanks.  :)

15 minutes ago, captainmirza14 said:

Will you guys be adding like the -neo models like the -800 and -900 with the engine variant? (Trent 7000)???

Sorry, there are no current plans for this. The changes necessary for that are pretty large that the work may not fit into the product pricing. But you never know what the future holds.

• Upvote 3

Hi,

I was just looking an old topic (2016 preview of A318/319/320/321/330) and I read by hazard that they have the idea of an EFB... Is the idea still on or it's now dismiss ?

tanks

12 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Sorry, there are no current plans for this. The changes necessary for that are pretty large that the work may not fit into the product pricing. But you never know what the future holds.

Okay thanks for letting me know

Just curious since blackbox also planned for the neo models, and on everyone's perspective no one really thinks it's going to be "great" add-on.

7 hours ago, commandantyuuki said:

Hi,

I was just looking an old topic (2016 preview of A318/319/320/321/330) and I read by hazard that they have the idea of an EFB... Is the idea still on or it's now dismiss ?

tanks

It was indeed considered but when we did a poll here in the forums to check for customers interest the majority voted against an EFB.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

It was indeed considered but when we did a poll here in the forums to check for customers interest the majority voted against an EFB.

Oh.... tanks I missed it...

vor 9 Stunden , Emanuel Hagen sagte:

Maybe you do another survey because I think that many people changed their minds I mean look  at the 748 many people ( incl. me ) were really thrilled about the EFB.

So I have one question regarding the release of this amazing airplane.

Since a little bit more than a month you are shwowing off liveries for the a330. When I see these screenshots I ask myself is the A330 already finished and you are now doing a few liveries so that the final release Version comes with a few liveries which btw is great or you are still in development with the aircraft itself ?

Greetings,

Florian

10 minutes ago, FlorianWolf said:

So I have one question regarding the release of this amazing airplane.

Since a little bit more than a month you are shwowing off liveries for the a330. When I see these screenshots I ask myself is the A330 already finished and you are now doing a few liveries so that the final release Version comes with a few liveries which btw is great or you are still in development with the aircraft itself ?

Greetings,

Florian

Please, look one page back.

11 hours ago, FlorianWolf said:

Maybe you do another survey because I think that many people changed their minds I mean look  at the 748 many people ( incl. me ) were really thrilled about the EFB.

Well..... Imho; Is a waste if not developed to a full. 748 is basically useless due to the inability to calculate derate and assumed temperature calculations for reduced N1 and Vspeeds. I literally removed the EFB from every cockpit. Found the cup holders more useful.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Viperlead said:

748 is basically useless due to the inability to calculate derate and assumed temperature calculations for reduced N1 and Vspeeds.

Basically useless is a bit harsh, don't you think?!

Besides, PMDG has already (countless times) explained their reasons for leaving this out.

5 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Basically useless is a bit harsh, don't you think?!

Besides, PMDG has already (countless times) explained their reasons for leaving this out.

Not really harsh for me. what else would you use it for??? again my personal opinion. Not trying to put my thoughts in everyone's mind. PMDG can say as many reasons as they see fit and its ok, but i have hundreds of hours in 744 without the EFB, and i did perfectly fine. I found very difficult to use charts in it. easier for me to use navcharts in my ipad or 2nd screen.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Viperlead said:

Not really harsh for me. what else would you use it for??? again my personal opinion. Not trying to put my thoughts in everyone's mind. PMDG can say as many reasons as they see fit and its ok, but i have hundreds of hours in 744 without the EFB, and i did perfectly fine. I found very difficult to use charts in it. easier for me to use navcharts in my ipad or 2nd screen.

I'd agree with you there. I found an EFB inside the VC to be more of a distraction than actually  be useful. Besides the viewing mechanics in FSX/P3D is so restricted and cumbersome, that it takes to much time and attention to use it effectively.

But that's just my own opinion...

Sorry for off-topic.

• Upvote 1

That's basically our point of view as well. You really need a 4k screen for it to start making some sense.  On the other hand, if nearly all cockpits have it, it seems silly to leave it out. It's an open discussion in our team.