Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A330 Professional Preview

Mathijs, Thanks for the update and your thoughts. I love your 'Friday evening' chats as we get to understand the current thinking of Aerosoft projects and priorities. It is refreshing to see such openness.

Thanks for the update.

Since you mentioned the idea of a fixed SP1 is gone, maybe it's time to update something in "What's not available, what's wrong?" topic.

Do you have in mind some program like the PMDG Ops Center that will download and install the updates? I mean, instead of having to download installers every time from the website, since you mentioned a more steady flow of updates to the family. In addition, is it planned to add the cargo doors hydraulics sound to the A330 and the A320 family? Cheers!

2 hours ago, Gantalyetos said:

Do you have in mind some program like the PMDG Ops Center that will download and install the updates? I mean, instead of having to download installers every time from the website, since you mentioned a more steady flow of updates to the family. 

There is already an Aerosoft Updater. As far as I know, it only supports more recent products, but the A320 family is included, as well as the CRJ and DC-8.

Peter

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gantalyetos said:

Do you have in mind some program like the PMDG Ops Center that will download and install the updates? I mean, instead of having to download installers every time from the website, since you mentioned a more steady flow of updates to the family. In addition, is it planned to add the cargo doors hydraulics sound to the A330 and the A320 family? Cheers!

Already there:

image.png