Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Geneva Professional preview

Hi Mathijs,

In the last August issue of french Micro Simulateur magazine, on the last page (hard cover), there is a full page ad for 'Geneva Professional' by Simware.

It says 'bientôt disponible pour P3D and XP'.

Are you aware? Is it the same Geneva that this thread is about?

I have followed Simware news for a long time, it seems that Simware is connected to Aerosoft or at least has a link with AS?

It is indeed the same scenery, Simware is fully owned by Aerosoft.

The preview for the X-Plane version of this scenery is here:

In the meanwhile, this is the P3D preview thread for Geneva.

• Like 2

Thank you Patrick for the clarification. Then that ad in the magazine is a good news, meaning that development is going on.

@Simicro Sorry for the delay. PadLabs are as well the makers of Aerosoft Zurich which is, if I'm not mistaken, close to Geneva in style (pavement, markings etc...)

Can't wait ! :D

Thanks for the info, I stick to Geneva ;)

@Simicro Ahah so do I (my nickname gives it away :D), what I meant is that you could take a look at this airport since it should be at least the same quality 😛

@TOPSWISS Alex The reason is that I like to fly over the Leman lake, with my 777, near Saint-Prex where I have 'filets de perche' when I go to Lausanne ;)

@Mathijs By the full page ad in Micro Simulateur it seems that Geneva Professional is in a very well advanced state?

• Like 1

Excellent, thank you for the info Mathijs.

Hello,

As Geneva was released for X-Plane can we expect that its P3Dv4 counterpart development is over or are the two sceneries unrelated to each other ?

Thanks for your time.

• Like 1

The thing that bothers me the most is the lack of communication from PADlabs... Im not blaming Aerosoft or you as a person Mr. Kok, actually i really enjoy your products and i can understand that good things are time consuming but the commiunity has provided this preview forum with very helpful feedback and suggestions and there was barely anything coming back from PADlabs... It just seems like this project is not making any progress. 

And just on a little side note i think it's not very professional to tell your paying customers to "better.. not check this topic".

2 hours ago, alivo2k ^-^ said:

The thing that bothers me the most is the lack of communication from PADlabs... Im not blaming Aerosoft or you as a person Mr. Kok, actually i really enjoy your products and i can understand that good things are time consuming but the commiunity has provided this preview forum with very helpful feedback and suggestions and there was barely anything coming back from PADlabs... It just seems like this project is not making any progress. 

And just on a little side note i think it's not very professional to tell your paying customers to "better.. not check this topic".

My friend, Mathijs was merely pointing out the obvious, that we don't control the development time tables and product releases of third party developers, and if checking the topic and not finding updated information bothers someone, and one wishes to avoid being upset about a product (which does not yet exist and they haven't paid for and therefore have no sane grounds to complain about it), then the answer is to avoid being upset by not checking the topic.  One alternative available to you is to receive automatic notifications of product releases by subscribing to our newsletter in the Aerosoft Shop.

In case you aren't aware, Mathijs has long been considered to be one of the most professional people in all of flight sim, and that has been his reputation for the last 30 years he's worked to bring flight simulation to the current level that people enjoy.  I'm not guessing, I'm passing that along from many other respected long term developers and long term respected members of the flight sim community, of which I am one.  Mathijs is the best friend any flight simmer has, even if they aren't aware of it, and he does more to support flight sim community than anyone will ever know because he simply does not advertise the many things he does each year in support of our hobby and the people in it. He is an extremely professional individually, both personally and in business.  I will not apologize for challenging any opinion to the contrary, it is a matter of honor not to see a good man slandered.

It is my hope that your emotions were running a little high because you don't have something you want, and that upon reflection you can understand better what Mathijs meant.  Remember too that English is not everyone's first language here in our forums.

My very best wishes to you.

Im sorry that you have interpreted my statement like this. I was clearly NOT slandering anyone here, especially NOT Mr. Kok.

The only thing i really dislike about this thread here is the lack of communication from PADlabs.

And yet again i am very well aware of the fact that this is NOT Mr. Kok´s fault. 

But since you were so noble to spend some time answering me im going to do the same here.
You said that "[we] ...haven't paid for and therefore have no sane grounds to complain about it"
So does that mean that even if i have spend my money on several other aerosoft products in the past im not able/allowed to share my concerns for upcoming ones? 

13/5000

5 hours ago, alivo2k ^-^ said:

So does that mean that even if i have spend my money on several other aerosoft products in the past im not able/allowed to share my concerns for upcoming ones? 

That is exactly what it means, simply because no product exists until it's released. 

This conversation is now over.

23 hours ago, alivo2k ^-^ said:

I see your point and in many ways I agree with you. Will try to make sure there is a better stream of updates for these projects.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi,

Personally I get Alivo's point.

And of course, needless to say: respect to Mathijs.

Do we have representatives of PADlabs registered on this forum?

If yes, do they have the right to post directly or it has to go through you Mathijs?

On 9/14/2019 at 2:17 PM, Simicro said:

Do we have representatives of PADlabs registered on this forum?

That would be me as PadLabs is a full daugher of Aerosoft... I promise to check up on that this week.