Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Geneva Professional preview

Unless clearly indicated the scenery is always sold as is without promises of new structures. 

On 1/31/2019 at 11:59 AM, Hugo Bicho said:

The jet d'eau is already available with default scenery.

True, it's part of the default P3D scenery.  It would be nice to see someone model it (and the rest of the city) for X-Plane...the default LR scenery designers apparently concluded that the huge thing jutting into the air off that quay must be a lighthouse, and also placed a matching one on the quay on the north side of the lake! 🤣

Hi,

On the preview screenshots you made on your Facebook post it was not late enough in the sim (I guess) to see the night lightning. I have three questions if you don't mind me asking :

• Can you confirm there will be custom runway and taxi lights and it won't be the P3D default ?
  • Did you model the correct approach lights according to the information you have ?
  • Did you model the orange and green lights on the rapid exit that got it, like the screen below ?

image.thumb.png.886d2f5256f5d89fe057e1c4783da0a8.png

(screen taken from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j86lan2urFUd time 3:05)

I except Pad-Labs did all of the above, but just want to confirm :)

Thank you,

Hope we can soon buy this product !

Sorry for the errors in my above post, it seems that once posted you cannot edit once X mins have passed.
"rapid exit" => rapid exits
"I except" => I expect.

---------------------------------------------------

@Mathijs Kok

I know that if no new info is shared it's because there is none, and I realized you were not in Pad-Labs but rather Aerosoft, do you know if there is a way for us to ask them questions such as the ones I asked above ? An e-mail or an account on this forum to PM ?

Thank you very much.

Your questions will be replied when we are ready to share that kind of detail.

Knowing Pad Labs's previous sceneries I tend to say you will not be disappointed once the answers become available. Of course this is just speculation until official information becomes available.

When we get something to show.... it will be here. Please keep in mind these are not internal projects where I can walk to the devs and tell them to make me some screenshots.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

When we get something to show.... it will be here. Please keep in mind these are not internal projects where I can walk to the devs and tell them to make me some screenshots.

PadLabs not internal? ;) 

No, it is a stand-alone company, always has been. 

Hello, 

Does the scenery include the new stands right on holding point B ? It is stands 54/55/56/57/58.

Another question, I know it is complicated to make a building that is WIP in real life but the building grows very fast ! It would be sad not to have it... 

(see his account for more photos)

Have a nice day

A9AFDED6-6DB7-426F-B189-D473CCEC1774.jpeg

By the time the scenery may be released the new terminal will be in operation.

Is there any chance that someone from Aerosoft could ask for an update from the developers, please.

• Like 1