Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Mathijs Kok

Geneva Professional preview

2 hours ago, stevefocus said:

Great pics Mathijs but you ruined it with using default traffic lol :)

Yes that was not brilliant.

Hi,

In case the information might not have reached the devs. yet, the main asphalt runway's numbers will soon change.

Right now is 05 - 23, soon will be 04 - 22.

Also, the grass runway on the north is no longer in use.

Edit: By "soon" I mean this month, September.

It very likely is. Unless Aerosoft is working on 2 versions of the same airport for the same sim for who knows what reasons.

Is there any news to report on this scenery? Seems to have been in development for about a year now?

Looking forward to replace the aging FSDT version...

Good day :)

Is there any information about any update on this scenery. I have searched on the internet but found nothing.

Thank you and have a lovely weekend.

Luca

I know Mathijs but its been very quiet for 3 months.

Cheers for the response anyway. I'll keep waiting.

Keep up your work

Luca

Hey you'll find many pictures of the new terminal on this account, this is a very "easy" structure to replicate, you could even use your own material maker no need of high quality image for textures : 

careful - remember the "©-Word" using such material

Could we expect to enjoy the effect of Jet d'Eau, one of the city's most famous landmarks ?

20 hours ago, Polo said:

Could we expect to enjoy the effect of Jet d'Eau, one of the city's most famous landmarks ?

Well if they will not cover the city, the jet d'eau will stay as default scenery.

On 1/25/2019 at 4:32 PM, Polo said:

On 1/26/2019 at 1:16 PM, Hugo Bicho said:

Well if they will not cover the city, the jet d'eau will stay as default scenery.

It's just one extra landmark. I doubt they would need to create the entire city for that...

Thank you for the heads-up, @Er!k! I hope that we will continue to get such updates also from the Aerosoft team itself on this forum. I'm a bit sad about what has become of the A330 preview topic and thus also of the "vivacity" the preview forum once had. I know that it is due to people who preferred to spew their vitriol and I sure do not envy the Aerosoft team for having to moderate all that. But I still hope that we will be able to have updates AND a constructive, respectful discussion about the upcoming products in the future.

That are great news. But as of the screenshots, the new long haul terminal which is due to open by 2020 is not included. Will this be updated?

Regards

Patrick