The interior modeling of terminals in your newest airport sceneries, takes the flightsim experience to the next level

OnCourse

Hello,

I tend to only post here for bugs, so I wanted to give some credit where it is due. I am loving the direction your latest airport products are taking, in regards to the interior modeling of terminals, instead of just putting a static texture on the outside. This makes it a pleasure to look out from your cockpit, after you park.

Now that you can model what happens inside the terminal, I have to wonder whether you will complete the 'dream' loop, by integrating these products with the upcoming GSX Level 2 expansion, where pax will be animated? In other words, can we seem them line up inside, then walk through the jetways? What about de-boarding, while people are waiting in line to board?

Either way, thanks for your hard work, and I hope you continue this design trend.

Archived