ACFT STATE Default is not loaded

Croniat

Hi,

To reproduce: On P3Dv4.3, take a A319, choose the APT & gate, on MCDU set default aircraft state to COLD DARK STATE, then quit P3D. On P3D again, take the same A319, on the same APT & gate, when loaded, the plane begin to cross the wall in front of it, the throttle is on CLB (middle), the black panels light up... this is not a C & D state. But showing the MCDU, there is well a green DEF in front of green COLD DARK STATE. If I select LSK1L the C& D state is loaded. I don't know why too, in my case after that, when I activate Checklist ON, the CL is inactive (not reseted from a past flight stopped on DESCENT part).

Do you know how to reinit these states and CL,please?

Best regards

Robert

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok I had a look into your issue but I am sorry I cannot reproduce it on my system it is working as required. I hope you are not using a P3D saved situation to which you applied the C&D state because looking at your screenshot it looks a little bit different to mine. Generally speaking in any case (like if no DEF ACFT STATE is defined) the plane is first loaded with running engines. Then on top the defined ACFT STATE (if one is defined) is loaded..... So I suggest to try it again using the P3D Scenario menü to define a plane and the location etc. and make sure that your thrust levers are on idle position. After the A319 is loaded check in the MCDU3 that the right ACFT STATE is set to DEF. Maybe you change it to TA and then back to C&D to make sure the right settings are saved. Then close P3D and start the procedure again from the SCENARIO menue....... If you get the same result please try it with other plane like the A319 IAE or the A318. If you still experience the same issue then the only thing I suggest is to deinstall the Airbus completely (using Windows functionality) and reinstall it again......

Regards,

Rolf 

Thank you for your reply Rolf.

On 7/30/2018 at 10:43 AM, Hanse said:

I hope you are not using a P3D saved situation to which you applied the C&D state

When I start P3Dv4, that's already a weird thing: I am first in front of the A319 Lufthansa, the one I used last week just after the installation of the Aerosoft Airbuses to follow the step by step tutorial.

Note that, before following the step by step tutorial, the loading was as required.

Throughout the tutorial I saved some situations at some steps to be able to come back on them. I even loaded one of it, and I could remember that it was not very useful because a checklist problem I believe, I don't remember exactly.

So this is after having done this step by step tutorial and these actions that I could not return on a normal loading of the ACFT STATE default which is well set on the MCDU.

If you get the same result please try it with other plane

Even if my thrust levers are well on idle position, having chosen a A318 and another Airport, after loading, the thrust levers is on CLB with running engines, and of course the aircraft is moving forward.

In the same time opening the Options MCDU, I can see a green COLD AND DARK STATE and a green DEF, as we can see on my last screenshot, which was set but not applied at loading time.

If you still experience the same issue then the only thing I suggest is to deinstall the Airbus completely (using Windows functionality) and reinstall it again

If there is no other solution, this will be the ultimate thing to do... I will try :(

But in my case, is there not a P3Dv4 issue with a "by default" situation loaded that I could clear any where?

• In case I will have to uninstall and reinstall P3Dv4 itself (hope I will not), is there a way to save now and reload after all custom settings, for any quadrant, yoke, pedals and buttons, as well as custom shortcut?

I did it manually two week ago when I had to remove all and reinstall P3Dv4.3 after trying to upgrade from P3Dv4.2 and it was a very heavy work.

Best regards

Launching P3D after uninstalling the Airbus shows me that it failed to initialize the A319 Lufthansa (of my last comment)...

There was perhaps a hidden default situation loaded at start time, that don't know how set or unset...

Please login to display this image.

After this screen I was on a black view of a vehicle with "No Preview Available".

Then I changes the vehicle to everything else, and loading it without problem.

But after a P3D restart, I get the same failed initialization message.

Would you have any advice to fix this behavior ?

Best regards

Robert

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived