Aerosoft A318/A319 does not work properly on my pc

armadio

Hello, I bought the a318/a319 professional last week and as soon as I tried it I discovered it does not work properly, infact in the flight deck appears permanently the ST. Elmo's fire (I think so because it is a blue lightning like the ST. Elmo's fire picture in the Airbus manual). Also the flight controls don't work at all except for the rudder, I can't take off the aircraft as well as command it (the cloche in the cockpit works and it moves as my joystick but the aircraft doesn't rispond). Finally the FMC has some problem infact some function doesn't work like acft state ( the written appears light white as the two written under that but I can't click on them).

I'd like to resolve this problem with the Aerosoft, I hope you can help me, thank you.

Please login to display this image.

One month ago I bought the Aerosoft A319 for p3d v3 even if I have the v 4... I didn't know it was for that version and I installed it, after that I noticed I have bought the wrong version. Even if I unistall it, I don't know if now the new software doesn't work for that so I write

Archived