Hope I'm in the wright topic for this question. 

Checked the upgrade options for my FSX Airbus bundle to the latest Pro 64 bundle but as I'm still on a Win7/64 system I think I better wait for it.

Guess the CRJ is a better choice? 

Win7/64  GPU GTX1050ti   using P3D v4.3

Thanks for suggestions,

Dolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well running it on Windows 7 shouldn't be a problem. LM recommends to use Windows 10 for P3D and so Aerosoft does for its addons. And there is definitely no reason not to upgrade to Windows 10. I made an upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 from the time the TechPreview was available for the public and never had a serious problem.

Windows 7 is totally outdated not longer supported by Microsoft and I'm 100% sure that in the near future products (P3D, addons or any other software) will not run under Windows 10

A few of the Beta Testers ran just fine with Windows 7, but Otto's suggestion to upgrade to Windows 10 is a very good one.  If you do so, you very well may notice improved performance (I did, as did several people I fly with several times a week).

Note:  We only support Windows 10 for the Airbus and other P3DV4 aircraft.

Best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2018 at 6:32 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

A few of the Beta Testers ran just fine with Windows 7, but Otto's suggestion to upgrade to Windows 10 is a very good one.  If you do so, you very well may notice improved performance (I did, as did several people I fly with several times a week).

Note:  We only support Windows 10 for the Airbus and other P3DV4 aircraft.

Best wishes.

Thanks Dave!

Archived