Checklist for Exterior Lights

When prompted about the exterior lights, the co-pilot (when enabled) should configure them right?

Spoiler

If not, I notice that it doesn't take action until I flip one (or more) light switches.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, this is right: If the copilot is enabled she makes the settings for the EXT LIGHTS during the whole flight. If not you have to make those yourself.

Regards,

Rolf

Ah, I see. I don't know if other people are having this issue (or if it's reproduceable), but when she gets to turning on external lights during the taxi and before-take off checklists, nothing happens and she repeats the item. I have to flip one of the lights before the co-pilot system takes over and flips the rest of them. During approach though, it turns it on fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry but no one until now reported such problems..... and I cannot reproduce it. Did you maybe disable the copilot by using #2 on your keyboard - because this HOTKEY disables the copilot - ? It seems to be that you maybe used #2 during GSX pushback to select certain GSX options. The only other suggestion - if this is not the case - is that you maybe make a new clean reinstall of the Aerosoft Airbus .....

Regards,

Rolf

5 minutes ago, Hanse said:

Did you maybe disable the copilot by using #2 on your keyboard - because this HOTKEY disables the copilot - ?

That may be the reason. I use those keys to move the ChasePlane camera around. I'll do some testing and see what I'm doing that is affecting it. Thanks Rolf!

• Deputy Sheriffs

There are two ways to avoid this: You can disable the HOTKEYS 1 and 2 for the CL and Copilot function in the MCDU 3 / OPTIONS / CHECKLIST menu or (like I do) use the numeric keypad for moving the Chase Plane camera around.......

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived