Precision Flight Control with Airbus Professional

pierre fsx

I am planning to use my Cirrus II ,2 Jet Thrust Level in combination with my Thrustmaster for aileron and elevator. Those the new Airbus professional support this setup?

We haven't tried this particular setup, but it should work with any joystick which you can assign via the P3D controls.

FSUIPC assignment will also work as long as you use the "Sent direct to FSUIPC calibration" option.

Ok thanks I am testing this and have some problem getting the throttle calibrated. On question: what state those the plane need to be to have the Thrust Level working? If I just put external power, should I be able to move them?

Regards

Pierre

Ok i got it to work and i also have the reverse thrust and spoiller to work with my 2 jet quadrant. I have to say that the fsuipc picture in the Aerosoft trust setting instruction is not incorrect, the picture shows that you should use the option ´send to fs as normal axis’ but you need to use ´send to fsuipc for calibration’. 

Regards

Pierre

Archived