Crash with Florence X and Acc. pack -SP2

steph1975_fr

Hi

I've installed Florence X after Acc. Pack and now, FSX load the scenery and when the runway appears, it start to load the object and then there is a crash: back to windows.

Is it a problem with addon manager ? with sp2 ?

Thank's

With regards

my config: FSX - Acc. PAck - SP2 - VISTA - Asus 8800 GTS - E6600 - Asus P5B - 2 GO corsair

Hi

I've installed Florence X after Acc. Pack and now, FSX load the scenery and when the runway appears, it start to load the object and then there is a crash: back to windows.

Is it a problem with addon manager ? with sp2 ?

Thank's

With regards

my config: FSX - Acc. PAck - SP2 - VISTA - Asus 8800 GTS - E6600 - Asus P5B - 2 GO corsair

For the sp2 a new version of bglman is necessary that it will be released in the next few days

Regards.

What is the bglman ? A file from fsx ? from addon manager, or ohther soft ? Is someone know when it will be possible to download it and where ?

Also, I see other users who can use Florence X with SP2? How can they do ?

Thanks

With regards

Stéphane

Thank you Larsa

It works : Now there is no crash, but there is a graphic bug still:

bug_florence.jpg

Is someone has got this texture problem ? Is it the same bug as "white planes" (tranparence texture) ?

Thank's

With regards

Stephane

• 1 month later...

Planes who are losing their textures is a common general problem with SP2 and DX10 running at the same time, not to mention the enormous amount of AI planes becoming invisible, but are still there somewhere. It seems to be a problem for all planes created as legacy models instead of being created with Gmax. Gmax planes seems to be not affected by SP2 and should work fine based on what I read about it.

There are also issues with SP2 only, namely in that it can create regional invisibility problems with AI planes, and this only at daylight like with Mega Brussels.

With regard to scenery, I have only one for the moment, and that is the Horizon photographic scenery of England & Wales. But no problems are reported with them in DX10 and SP2. Tho, there are also problems with their 3D demo version for the Snowdonia area.

Thus yes, it will be a wait and see till developers can fix it and update it so that it becomes SP2 compatible. With the Horizon demo it are mostly the trees that are affected most.