SimBrief 'Load Error'

I'm not sure if it has something to do with the most recent CRJ update or P3D v 4.3 update or might not be neither, but now every time I try to load up my flight plan on the CRJ FMC, I get a "Load Error" message. I use SimBrief to plan my flights and use the FMC Downloader from SimBrief right on to the aircraft FMC. DIdn't have a problem loading my flight plans from SimBrief in my last 2 flights couple weeks ago. Now recently having this "Load Error" issue. I mean, I don't mind putting in the routes manually, but I love using SImBrief which saves me lots of time. Anyone having the same issue? 

• Developer

You need to make sure that SimBrief and the CRJ use the same navigation data (AIRAC cycle). If you only update the CRJ but not SimBrief, things like SIDs, STARs and transitions are likely to not fit anymore after a few months. That results in LOAD ERRORs.

On 7/26/2018 at 4:00 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

You need to make sure that SimBrief and the CRJ use the same navigation data (AIRAC cycle). If you only update the CRJ but not SimBrief, things like SIDs, STARs and transitions are likely to not fit anymore after a few months. That results in LOAD ERRORs.

Ok so how do I download the update on SimBrief? I don't have a NaviGraph account. 

Archived