FSX Steam new Install - Broken Fuel Planner and Configurator

alpinewarren

Did a reinstall of Steam FSX as well as the full Airbus package and ran Steam as Admin while doing so.

Now when I launch the Fuel Planner or the Configurator it says I am missing files and they indeed aren't there - Antivirus was disabled but looked ad history just in case and shows no quarantine.  It all worked fine before so I am stumped.   Thanks!

Airbus.rtf

Okay since I see this question ALL over the Internet and no one has EVER been able to fix it I dug around for a few hours last night and here is what I found that solved it!

When Steam FSX does the install it sticks an Airbus folder down in the FSX/DLC/5XXXX folder of FSX that has all the required configs and files - This Airbus folder ACTUALLY belongs in the Aerosoft folder of your My Documents area.  I simply copied the entire Airbus folder into the Aerosoft folder in my Documents and all works now. It's a shame so may people gave up on this - I have been trying to get it to work for months.

Archived