Turn-around CL hiccups.

Both of these hiccups were following a "turn-around" without any reloads or changes in panel states.   I apologize if these are duplicates, I attempted to search without success in an attempt to avoid duplicate reports.

Flight Simulator: P3D v4.3

Aircraft: Aerosoft Airbus Professional v. 1.0.1.3

Checklist: On

Co-Pilot: On

Background:  Flying this morning ATL-TTN-BOS on VATSIM.   ATL-TTN flight was completed without issue, all relevant checklist appeared to have functioned as designed.

On the ground in Trenton I  allowed the turn-around timer to elapse.   I did not reload the aircraft or reload a panel state.    I initiated the checklist and everything appeared to function as designed from the "Cockpit Preparation Checklist" until the middle of the "Before Takeoff Checklist."  It has come to my attention that the APU did not properly shutdown after the engine starts either. 

Continuing on... prior to entering the runway, I initiated the "Before Takeoff Checklist" with the "1" button press.    The checklist appeared to run as intended until the "Brake Temp" call.   This resulted in a hiccup which had to be skipped.   I did not try to change to the correct ECAM page.   The next call of "Brake Fan" and the rest of the subsequent checklist ran as intended.  Upon lining up on the runway and advancing the throttles to TO/GA the aircraft took flight with ease, however, the "Gear Up" call was heard, however, another hiccup resulted in a manual application of the gear lever.

The rest of the flight was uneventful.     You guys have done a great job with this one and I'll admit I had to take down my "If it ain't Boeing..." motto from the sim.

Thanks for you're hard work ironing out the bugs.    At least, in my opinion, the turn-around option is at least functional albeit with a couple small hiccups. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but please update to version 1.1.3 - with revision 1.1.2 your problems in connection with the Cockpit Preparation CL after a real TURNAROUND should be solved ........

Regards,

Rolf

15 minutes ago, Hanse said:

Sorry, but please update to version 1.1.3 - with revision 1.1.2 your problems in connection with the Cockpit Preparation CL after a real TURNAROUND should be solved ........

Regards,

Rolf

Rolf,

I am running version 1.0.1.3 per the updater of the Airbus as my original post states.   Is 1.0.1.3 different then "1.1.3" you suggest?   

There are no additional updates shown available in the Aerosoft Updater.

I am also a tad confused.  I had no issues with Cockpit Preparation Checklist after a turnaround...the problems were well after that beginning with the APU not turning off and the Brake Temp call in Before Takeoff Checklist. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, you are right the current version is 1.0.1.3. Also I looked into the code and as well tried a complete flight after TURNAROUND but could not reproduce it....... So please try again and if you still experience exact the same problems at the same moment come back here....... But you could also use SKIP ITEM for the CL to proceed. But next time I need more details like type of plane etc.

Regards,

Rolf

On 7/26/2018 at 10:28 AM, Hanse said:

Sorry, you are right the current version is 1.0.1.3. Also I looked into the code and as well tried a complete flight after TURNAROUND but could not reproduce it....... So please try again and if you still experience exact the same problems at the same moment come back here....... But you could also use SKIP ITEM for the CL to proceed. But next time I need more details like type of plane etc.

Regards,

Rolf

Rolf,

Today's flight was in the factory Delta livery for the Airbus A319 v1.0.1.3.   KMHT-KBOS-KALB-KCVG.

I was unable to duplicate the brake temp CL hiccup on any of the flights.   Please disregard that issue.   I was able to duplicate the APU and Land Gear issues after a turnaround.

Following the after-start CL, the APU is properly shut down by selecting the APU master off.  However, prior to initiating the taxi CL, it is then called to start again and does so.  Also after a turn-around, the call for "Gear Up" after takeoff is not answered and the co-pilot does not automatically raise the level and it must be done so manually. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, I could reproduce the gear issue after a turnaround and fixed something. On my system after that it worked as required. This change was implemented and will be included in the next update....... Please explain the "APU-issue" a little bit more....... Does this happen after the pushback and exactly when........ has the AFTER START CL already been finished? Please some more details so that I know where to look......

Regards,

Rolf

35 minutes ago, Hanse said:

OK, I could reproduce the gear issue after a turnaround and fixed something. On my system after that it worked as required. This change was implemented and will be included in the next update....... Please explain the "APU-issue" a little bit more....... Does this happen after the pushback and exactly when........ has the AFTER START CL already been finished? Please some more details so that I know where to look......

Regards,

Rolf

Correct the AFTER START CL has already finished but prior to initiating taxi.   It was seconds after I saw the "Initiate Taxi >10 knots" displayed.  I heard an audible "APU MASTER ON" and the co-pilot did as she verbalized by turning on the APU MASTER.

I am on my last leg for this morning, however, I will fly more tomorrow and can try to narrow it down further for you.

Thank you for looking into the matter.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks, I would suggest that you wait with your further tests until the next update / hotfix is released - which will be soon - ......

8 hours ago, Hanse said:

Thanks, I would suggest that you wait with your further tests until the next update / hotfix is released - which will be soon - ......

Rolf, 

Excellent work.   Both the 'APU Shut Down' sequence and the 'Gear Up' sequence appear to function as designed in 1.1.0.0

This topic can be considered closed.    If any new issues arise I will open a new support ticket.    Thanks again.

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived