Instant Replay problems

GaryMcCl

Hi

I'm just learning with this new set of aircraft, but I've noticed a couple of problems I can't explain :

1. After I have completed an instant Replay of me landing (which I regularly do), I went back into standard mode so that I could taxi the aircraft back to a stand, but as soon as I unpaused p3d, the aircraft went into a very strange situation, as though I had the engines at maximum. I couldn't stop the aircraft, and it just went up and up in speed to the point where it obviously crashed! Why would it do that? 
  2. The other problem (I had with the previous version of the aircraft) , does not look (on the outside) like it was when we were landing. For example, before I start the replay the speedbrakes are still deployed. After I start the replay, while I'm on final approach and the speed brakes were not deployed, for some reason it wants to show the speedbrakes deployed. I it's like it wants to show you the aircraft config before the replay all of the time. 

I don't have either of the problems with other aircraft I've bought. Are others getting this problems? 

Gaz

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It's just a limit of the sim.

I'm surprised at this because of other aircraft, some don't have this problem, e.g. ALABEO - DA42 TWIN STAR.

Gaz

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived