NG ver1.8.1 Will not open

nimrod

Have just updated to NG ver 1.8.1 but it will not open. See screen shot. It opens to this and after a few seconds shuts down.                 .

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Thats too bad. Please try reinstall or make sure that he has access to the internet. He tried to get an normal website and where not able in this case.

Hi

I also have this issue even with a full uninstall and a new installation from a fresh download from my account, all programs are installed

with full Run as Administrator properties and are in the default location with full internet access.

Thank you in advance for any help or assistance you can give with the above.

Jim Hodkinson

Yeah, disabled....the platform selection comes up where you can tick it to remember and then the black bar shows up and then the program disappears. Next time it comes up with platform selection and tick box undone and it disappears?

Bob M.

• Developer

Ok. But then you where not at v1.8.1. As the main "Internet issue" is solved I will upload a new update. If then go to 1.8.2 even the language issue is fixed.

Hi

The new exe worked ok but I now get the same error message as hodge001 gets. Pressing OK gets rid of it but it is annoying. The new exe is 1.8.2 ver3.

I replace the exe with the one you sent me....1.8.2.03 and I get the "language"  error as well.  Just curious..No Thumbnails for Aerosoft A318/319 and probably A320/321 Pro. Is there some where to get those or add them in.

Thank you :)

Bob M.

languageError.txt

Archived