Checklist Stuck

I have been using the CoPilot checklists and after being unable to set the Elevator Up position for an as yet undetermined reason I decided to skip it and move on.

The checklist moved on through other actions but throughout the 'Move Sidestick Full Up' green message continued to flash.

I am now in cruise and the message is still flashing.

Surely when I skipped it the message should have disappeared.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I do not know what might have caused the situation you are describing...... Did you use the Checklist as well as the Copilot function or just the Checklist? If you have just used the CL the problem might be that the required settings you made were wrong. I suggest to try it again and this time use the Copilot to make the necessary settings.......

Regards,

Rolf

That's probably not related to your problem, but I had problems with "rudder full left/full right" CL items.

The cause was that the hardware rudder pedals weren't calibrated properly.

Was using it with the CoPilot function.

The Co-pilot was insistent I perform the elevator check but when I could get it to wok properly and decided to skip it manually the problem started.

It did skip the rudder check process but I think that was what was skipped (or I may have clicked it twice).

Having said that the process continued without missing a beat - just the message stayed as shown in the picture.

I'll have another crack tonight after calibrating my yoke again

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, I found a maybe issue in the code and it will be corrected with the next update ......

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived