Controller sensibility settings

blahhh

Hi,

I remembrer, long time ago on p3d v2, it was the same with the previous version of the AS bus.
In the meantime, I flown the FSLabs and mostly the FlightFactor A320 and I forgot about that. But I think there is something strange with the reactivity of the aircraft.
It does not matter much outside the landing phase, but it's a little 'heavy' to hand land this plane, reactivity seems to be a little bit slow (sorry about the bad vocabulary, english is not myh mother language).
I know the FBW laws are changing on the flare phase, but what happens before, during the approach?
On p3d, I flown mostly the CRJ and the 717, reactivity is on the top, so I was thinking it's Airbus related but I don't feel  the same behaviour with other A3XX.
What p3d / controller / FSUIPC settings do you recommand?

Thanks for your advises!

I know that I can't compare the bus to the crj, but anyway I suspect the null zone cause I can't do that, I've to full stick before the plane reacts (and it takes time....)

but what I see is more the pilot approaching the runway more the stick movements are violent, so I don't know :) maybe it is the correct behaviour (I'm not a pilot)

• Aerosoft

It's FBW and not directly connected to the control surfaces. That makes the way you use the controls totally different. If you pull the stick back fully on a 737 the elevators will be full deflected, In an Airbus you instruct the flight computers and the elevators might not move a millimeter. Again, comparing it it to CRJ or 717 simple makes very little sense.

I've also had this problem - the aircraft seems incredibly laggy and unresponsive, almost to the point that it's impossible to land. I've obviously not flown an A319 in real life, but I'm pretty sure that such a control delay is not realistic, as it's virtually unflyable. I'm keeping an open mind as I know Aerosoft are working really hard to roll out fixes and respond to issues. I'm sure it will be a great aircraft once it's settled in.

Archived