Sudden acceleration after replay?

imemyself

Often, after landing and taxi'ing off the runway I'll do a replay to admire my flare and landing skills (or lack thereof sometimes).  I'm usually still moving a few knots taxiing - I pause, do the replay a few times to watch from a few different angles, and then end the replay + un-pause, intending to taxi to the gate.

On all of the 3 - 4 flights I've done so far on the 318 + 319, about a second after un-pausing, the aircraft immediately accelerates to ~100kts.  The aircraft just suddenly starts moving that fast, the engines don't increase power or anything.

Has anyone else had something like this happen?  I'm assuming I'm probably not the only person who does replays of their landings, and I haven't managed to find any other posts referring to this, so I assume the steps to trigger are something more nuanced than "land + replay".

Just happened to me.

Landed and taxied off the runway and stopped. 

Went into look at the landing setting 120 secs as the duration.

Watched from Tower view until replay complete.

When complete reset view to cockpit and pressed P to remove pause.

Aircraft headed off at breakneck speed - main speed tape remained at zero but secondary speed showed 120 knots.

Archived