Two checklist issues

Hi...I came across two checklist issues after the most recent update (1.0.1.2). I have co pilot turned on as well.

1. In the taxi checklist, I have seen that the flow randomly stops. For e.g. in one flight the exterior light was not getting turned on and had to be done manually to move forward. Similarly at amother point it was arming the ground spoilers.

2. In one the flights, when I was in an almost straight in approach, the approach CL never started until after the glidescope was captured. I also did not get the option to start it manually (usually a message pops up in the infobar). I didn't see this issue generally when the approach is more elaborate than a straight in.

• Deputy Sheriffs

1. This is a known issue and will be solved with the next update.....

2. This issue with the APPR CL never happened to me and I cannot reproduce it. The next time it happens to you I need a lot of detailed information like flight plan, plane , altitude from which you started the descent, FCU ALT etc. so that I am able to reproduce it or to find out which mistake you may have made....

Regards,

Rolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived