CRJ Not Responding

Did the full P3D v4.3 reinstall and then added the new CRJ update. Ran all as administrator and I have this issue where the EFB doesn't change when I click anything. None of the screens react either. If I click a screen to get the 2D pop-up it will force everything to load one cycle. Another issue is the front nose gear is turned 90 degrees to the side.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Previous cases with this behaviour were incomplete upgrades from 4.2 to 4.3. But since you say that you did a full 4.3 reinstall, I'm a bit lost.It almost looks like the aircraft initialization never gets past a certain point just before systems start updating. I think we should try to load the aircraft again, this time with logging on.

To do that, follow these steps:

• Exit P3D
  • Open CRJ Manager, go to the Options Page and select Logging Level 3 (Minidumps are not required).
  • Save the settings and exit CRJ Manager
  • Run P3D as Administrator
  • Load a scenario with a default aircraft (I usually use the Bonanza)
  • Load the CRJ
  • Wait until it's completely loaded and then exit P3D again
  • Zip the whole contents of <Documents>\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\Logs and send it to me via forum PM

After that you should reset the Logging Level to 0 because 3 will kill your framerate big time.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Developer

What you see is the gauge not loading. This is usually due to something missing. Prime suspect would be the FSX SP2 Simconnect files. I attached the installer (it's a .msi file - you can run it like a .exe file. .msi stands for "Microsoft Installer") to this post. Please give it a try.

SimConnect.zip

• 4 weeks later...

I am having the same problem as well. I have reinstalled everything down to the simulator and even tried the SimConnect.zip above and my crj is not load correctly in P3Dv4.4 i also noticed that the RAT was deployed

Archived