P3DV4.3 Crash with Aerosoft A319

HB-JHM

Good evening AS Team

Yesterday I flew 3 flights with the A319, everything works fine. Happy to flight this amazing bus.

On my last flight, my P3D crashed in the middle of the flight. Last week I reinstall my P3D so it's up to date with the version 4.3 (Client, Content and Scenery)

The simulator crashed without any error message. It closed and didn't restart anymore, after I have checked the windows protocol and found following error register:

Ereignis 1000, Application Error

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 4.3.29.25520, Zeitstempel: 0x5b2c3263
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: FMGS.dll, Version: 2.64.0.27, Zeitstempel: 0x5b45b9b3
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000d8e12
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x193c
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d421c8d3a10100
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\Prepar3D.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: D:\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.dll
Berichtskennung: 56b39a9e-3524-4057-9ea1-d7f31ba100f3
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

Do you know what kind of error it could be?

Thanks and kind regards,

Massimo

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you recall what you did in the moment of the crash? 

Have you entered any values into the MCDU for example? 

vor 29 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Do you recall what you did in the moment of the crash? 

Yes, I was at FL 360 ALT CRZ and was overflying the thunderstorm over Nice.

vor 32 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Have you entered any values into the MCDU for example? 

No.

On left side I had ETP Time and on the right side the flight plan.

• Aerosoft

There is nothing in this update that logically could change this (but for sure try).

In the end we are left with the simple fact three flights went and it crashed for no determinable reason at all in the fourth. If we know exactly what was being done at that moment or if we get a repeatable series of actions that can cause the error we 'might' find a cause. But realistically, without that, no way we'll ever find out.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You had on the left side the ETP?

Have you been overflying the ETP in this moment? Have you done calculations, have you been overflying one of the ETP reference points?

Please, can you enable FMGS logging and recreate the flight?

Then upload the log and the FMGS.dmp. They are in the data folder.

On 24.7.2018 at 19:25, Mathijs Kok sagte:

There is nothing in this update that logically could change this (but for sure try).

In the end we are left with the simple fact three flights went and it crashed for no determinable reason at all in the fourth. If we know exactly what was being done at that moment or if we get a repeatable series of actions that can cause the error we 'might' find a cause. But realistically, without that, no way we'll ever find out.

Updated now the bus. I'm going to fly saturday and sunday, so I will report you if it crashed again or not.

I was do nothing specailly, the only thing there was a thunderstorm and I flew in one cloud and then P3D said good bye without an error message.

The funny thing about this whole story is that I did not even do anything big except try to fly around the storm.

On 24.7.2018 at 20:04, masterhawk sagte:

Yes

On 24.7.2018 at 20:04, masterhawk sagte:

Have you been overflying the ETP in this moment? Have you done calculations, have you been overflying one of the ETP reference points?

Yes it was on the left side the ETP

No, I don't remember but only 25 milles before the ETP.

Yes I have been flying the first ETP point.

regarding the data, i'm going to check this tomorrow and keep you posted about that.

Massimo's reported CTD should be fixed now with the next update.

Not sure on Mert's one, that might be having the same roots as the 1st one. Anyway, please provide me with the windows error report, like given above:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Prepar3D.exe, Version: 4.3.29.25520, Zeitstempel: 0x5b2c3263
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: FMGS.dll, Version: 2.64.0.27, Zeitstempel: 0x5b45b9b3

31 minutes ago, Choobe said:

Not sure on Mert's one, that might be having the same roots as the 1st one. Anyway, please provide me with the windows error report, like given above:

I m sorry, i don’t now the meaning of ETP. 

My crash report

Event 1026, .NET Runtime

Application: Prepar3D.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 00007FFDC6B08DA2

Event 1000, Application Error
Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.3.29.25520, time stamp: 0x5b2c3263
Faulting module name: FMGS.dll, version: 2.64.0.29, time stamp: 0x5b48573d
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000b8da2
Faulting process id: 0x19cc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d41d267602ad50
Faulting application path: D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path:C:\Users\Mert\Documents\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.dll
Report Id: 58876023-6a9b-4bc9-b4f9-13159e5a0aad
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

vor 4 Stunden , Choobe sagte:

Great!! thank you for your great support and help, much appreciated!

Update is via aerosoft updater, right? @Chobber

Hi

I just wanted to add that I now get P3D crashing when I use the Airbus Pro regularly.  Everything is up to date - P3D and I have used the Aerosoft Updater App to make sure I have the right versions. P3D just disappears off my screen.  The last time was after a pushback had been completed and I was about to start a checklist. I have checked the Windows Events Logs and can't find anything at that time at all.  If I can find something that regularly causes the crash, I'll let you know. :wacko:

Gaz

Hi 

i have the same problem: and i go to the Options - Graphics - Profile - Default an the problem is fixed. mi problem was with the graficcard.

Stephan

Hi Guys

Would like to give you a short report, since I installed the update.

I flew yesterday three flights with the A319 and didn't have any crashes anymore.

Thank you to aerosoft team for your update and quick help

Much appreciated!

Regards

Massimo

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived