Fuel planner not connecting with Navdata

GeoffB

I get this message

Please login to display this image.

when I try using the fuel planner. The installer put the target file at  C:\Users\Geoff\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX NavData

Can I drag the file across? Should this be corrected in any update?

Thanks

Geoff 

Geoff,

The screen shot below is what your folder should look like.  Sure, if the files are in the wrong place you can certainly move them manually.

Dave,

I'll try this but the path in your screen shot is the same as mine with the General sub folder present. The fuel planner is looking elsewhere but both have been loaded by the software installer. Doesn't this indicate a problem?

Geoff

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, please can you post the path of your NavdataPro folder and of the Fuelplaner folder?

Where are these two placed by the installer?

Is it possible that your default documents folder was changed by OneDrive? This happens sometimes and then all is messed.

Bob,

All the files were loaded by the installer. I've attached 2 screen shots as requested. The General folder appears to be the problem in terms of location.

Geoff

• Deputy Sheriffs

Seems as if you are using the old fuelplanner. the new fuelplanner is under:
...\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Fuel Planner\Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.exe

Mopperle,

No it's not, I've checked.   My FSX Steam version is at E:\Flight Sim\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.exe and works ok.  The 64bit version installer put various files on C drive (without asking me!)

But I have resolved the problem. The C:\Users\Geoff\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus path contains a Fuel planner folder with the fuelplanner.exe. It was this one that doesn't link with the navdata.  There is another fuel planner in the Generral folder at C:\Users\Geoff\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Fuel Planner. This works OK.

Problem solved, thanks---but why have 2 fuel planners in the new install?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think what you see is a leftover from an old installation. The new installer definitely doesnt place 2 fuel planner

Archived