MCDU key mappings?

Gekurous

It seems like some keys are mapped to my MCDU. I was messing about with views and somehow it activated approach phase while i was climbing. Is there a way to get rid of these keybinds? also is there anyway to get rid of the approach phase? and make it go back to the normal?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should have a look into the manual. There are only two hotkeys used by the MCDU 3 and that is 1 and 2. But you can disable this option in the MCDU 3 MENU under CHECKLIST. Second: Why do you want to get rid of the APPR PHASE and what do you mean by "back to normal"? The complete CL is "normal" and RL procedure. If you want to fly as you like then please disable the CL and the Copilot ...... You cannot have both options!

Regards,

Rolf

Oh, I mean the keys i have for the MCDU seems to also be arrow left and arrow right. all numbers on my keyboard also enter numbers in the MCDU. I will look into the checklist and by the way i dont use the Checklist nor copilot. As said i accidentaly activated approach phase somehow while i was in climb and had to control the speed manually and v/s manually the entire flight. I'll take a look at the manual aswell.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry but I do not understand your problem or question..... About which MCDU you are talking MCDU1 and 2 or the MCDU 3 for the various settings..... Please explain in detail what you want to do and what happens? Did you accidentically enable the keyboard input? Please some more details...... sometimes a web translater is not very helpful.....

Regards,

Rolf

MCDU 1,2. I press the numbers on my keyboard to switch my ezdok views and for some reason it types the numbers into the MCDU 1,2. How do you accidentaly enable the key input? whats the button for it?

Archived