Default view when a319 loads up

Not sure I am not doing something wrong but when I load up the airbus I get this view. I try to change it in menu and resave and it still defaults to this view even when chaseplane loads. I removed Chaseplane and still this view.

https://imgur.com/OG6Fv2T

Thanks,

Bob M.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Bob, please attach screenshots directly. No need to upload them elsewhere.

1. Make sure that you have a proper installation of P3Dv4.3

2. after removing chaseplane, uninstall the Airrbus and make a fresh install

3. Update the Airbus via the ASUpdater

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you use chaseplane, you should turn off the internal viewing system of the Airbus via the Options MCDU.

I do notice that when I start p3dv4.3 and chaseplane which loads automatically that I get a wing view on left side (this is the Airbus) and the presets kinda freeze up so I can't change it and then it will unfreeze and begin to work right but also in the menu the default is custom and then I have to select Change view to Cockpit and On-board Chaseplane to get from the wingview to the captain view. I even try to save the scenario with the inside view and it still defaults to Views-Custom...etc.?

Bob M.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Unfortunately I cant check it as I do not have Chaseplane, so maybe somebody else can jump in here.

When using Chase Plane please deactivate the VIEWS of the Airbus via the MCDU. Aswell make sure in your Chase Plane options that the Top Saved VIEW in the On-Board List  is the Pilot View which u saved. 

Normally Chase Plane doesnt have any presets for the Aircraft. U first need to create them. 

Also which version of Chase-Plane u use ? I use the v0.4.217 Beta Exp. and its working fine for me. 

I attatched a picture how your settings should look like. 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived