Plane not working

Just finished updating my P3D to V4.3 and my plane still isn't working. I have black screens and nothing is working. All I hear is engine sounds and my throttles move, but only with the keyboard command. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled. I wondering if I am doing something wrong?

Just a tip from my side to get everything working correctly, on every "major" installation or update (which is a Aircraft installation all the time cause of the C++ stuff etc.) I did a fresh P3D installation.

i know this is annoying, and hard a long work, but if you do that a lot of times, you will get training :D

I get it done in 4 hours with all addons haha

(and most of the time, you are faster with re-installing as issue searching)

Thanks, guys I will work on that today. mopperle, I have been updating my Airbus thru the ASUpdater. The first version I get with the installer, works, but the controls don't work, I update it and the controls work, but have no screens, so I didn't think it was a P3D issue.

I have never had to reinstall my P3D (any version) or FSX to get an addon to work. I have seen that people have had problems for not updating to v3 or doing it wrong, and it seems like an easy answer to say "reinstall P3D" If we have to do that each time we buy a new addon, I think people will stop buying them. Does Aerosoft even consider that it might indeed be the Airbus which could cause the problems, especially since it's "only" a beta version?

Thank God I'm waiting till the A320/321 is out before buying, so maybe most quirks have been sorted by then.

Regards J.Lundtoft 

• Aerosoft

If people have problems that are sorted out by re-installing the simulator without changing any of the add-on files, isn't that more or proof the issue is with the sim? We now have over 55 people who reported that.

Feel free to wait for the A320/A321, but if the sim is not okay exactly the same issues will pop up. We have not send out ANY updates to fix the nor working issues and we do not intend to because so far we have not identified anything we could sort out.

Jlunddk does have a point, because when I installed it the first time everything, but the controls worked on the airplane and sounds. Once I updated it everything but the controls and sounds stopped working, so how is it the P3D is the issue if I just updated it?

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, if there would be such a basic bug in the Airbus causing the problems you are decribing, ALL users would report this. But the fact that only a few have such problems IMHO clearly shows where the problem lies.

And we really are trying to help those people to get to the root cause, but wen can not debug each individual system.

Additionally too many people try to tune their P3D by applying tons of so called "tweaks" doing more harm to their system but 99% of them are totally useless; they do not follow devs advices (not only from Aerosoft) how to do certain things, because they think they know better. I myself was one of those during FSX times, but since switching to P3D I stopped this whole shit and sticked to the rules having a very stable systems now and in 99% of all cases I can not recreate certain "bugs" being reported.

Archived