BUG | Airbus Professional and EzDok.

CaneAE

BUG | Airbus Professional and EzDok.

Hello, I have had this problem with the Airbus for a bit now, an issue that I have now decided to dive head first into and find out why it is happening.

The YouTube link below will lead you to a video that I show the Airbus being unable to turn while EzDok v2 is open and working. This issue is only present on the Airbus Professional and no other product. You can see that the Pedal Disc button is pressed as I have a seperate axis for the tiller, and that I am not using the rudder axis to steer the aircraft. When I go into Task Manager and end the EzDok v2 task, I can steer perfectly fine and no issues are shown. I do not know what causes this, but it is really annoying as EzDok is a good addon for custom cameras and movements that simulate the pilot flying a plane, such as a bounce of the head on landing, depening on the hardness of the landing this can be very realisitic and can show visually how your landing was in the eyes of the pilot. I am thinking of getting ChasePlane soon but I don't want the same issue to happen with Chaseplane, and I don't want other EzDok users to experience this and not know whats happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fu8gAAN-is&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for reading,

Cane

When I report bugs on the forum, I color code them on how I think the severity of the bug is. This is always listed at the top in bold and underlined text.

BUG = Not severe.

BUG = A bit severe.

BUG = Severe.

BUG = Very severe.

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Have you updated to the EZDoc Beta?  This resolved that type of problem.

Problem fixed, thanks dave.

Can this be locked now please?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived