How to config reverse thrust with FSUIPC

santipp

I've asked a member of the Beta Team who is very knowledgeable about setting up the Bus with FSUIPC to respond to your question (I don't use FSUIPC for control settings any more for the Airbus and on a PERSONAL level I encourage you to use P3D control settings... but it's certainly your choice).

NOTE:  Aerosoft recommends using P3D Control Settings and thus we provide very little support for FSUIPC.  The best place to get support for FSUIPC is the FSUIPC forums.

55 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I've asked a member of the Beta Team who is very knowledgeable about setting up the Bus with FSUIPC to respond to your question (I don't use FSUIPC for control settings any more for the Airbus and on a PERSONAL level I encourage you to use P3D control settings... but it's certainly your choice).

NOTE:  Aerosoft recommends using P3D Control Settings and thus we provide very little support for FSUIPC.  The best place to get support for FSUIPC is the FSUIPC forums.

Well thanks! Will ask there.

Archived