Checklist not starting after loading flight

Hello!

I've done all the pre-flight items (flight plan, FMS set up, etc) plus run the "Cockpit Prep" checklist with co-pilot enabled, but I had to close P3D. I saved the flight using the P3D save menu before fully closing the sim. 

When I loaded the flight via the P3D menu a few hours later, the checklist was reset with no record of me running through the "Cockpit Prep" checklist. I tried toggling the Checklist On/Off Button a few times but nothing happens -- I don't even get the option of restarting all checklists. The rest of the flightplan loads into the FMS without issue. 

Please login to display this image.

Am I doing something wrong here? I just want to be able to pick up the checklists from where I've left off.

Thank you.

Don't think you can. I couldn't tell if it was a bug or if it's just not something supported, but I couldn't do what you are after either (start the checklist from where I left off via a different flight). Had to reboot the bus for it to work properly again. 

For now the checklist doesn't get saved with the flight data.  No promises, but we'll take a look at including this in the saved data in SP1.

Thanks for writing in to let us know about this!

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The CL state is saved with the P3D SAVED FLIGHT STATE. But this only works as described in the tutorial if one CL has been finished and the next one is vailable. Otherwise the software does not know where to start from. It works well p. e. BEFORE COCKPIT PREP, BEFORE TAXI, BEFORE TAKEOFF, AT CRZ LVL and before T/D. During DESCENT it is quite difficult because there are so many things overlapping.....

Regards,

Rolf

10 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

For now the checklist doesn't get saved with the flight data.  No promises, but we'll take a look at including this in the saved data in SP1.

Thanks for writing in to let us know about this!

Best wishes.

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Hanse said:

The CL state is saved with the P3D SAVED FLIGHT STATE. But this only works as described in the tutorial if one CL has been finished and the next one is vailable. Otherwise the software does not know where to start from. It works well p. e. BEFORE COCKPIT PREP, BEFORE TAXI, BEFORE TAKEOFF, AT CRZ LVL and before T/D. During DESCENT it is quite difficult because there are so many things overlapping.....

Regards,

Rolf

I'll give it a second shot on a different flight and a different stage as well. I think it didn't work this time around since I still had the main door open when I saved it, which prevents the Before Start checklist from beginning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived