The FMC Arrival

Now i am not sure if this is a bug, but whenever I go to check my arrival in the FMC the descent line is not properly placed. For Example...i will be cruising at FL 370 and there will be a restriction at a waypoint for FL 270...The descent line will be after that restriction, so there is no possible way I could meet the restriction. Here is an example of what I mean....  I try to correct it manually with my own restrictions but the fmc will say "not allowed" and then i will never descend fast enough and be super high by the time i'm on final.

Please login to display this image.

Hi, there is a restriction +FL270 and that "plus" is very important in your case. Take a look at whole STAR procedure. As far as i know you can not change values in SID/STAR procedure. Regards.

As brtkstn said, this is a "plus" restriction so you have to be higher than FL270 at that waypoint not at FL270. 

Maybe you can tell us the STAR and the approach you're trying to follow so we can try to understand why you're so high and fast.

Archived