Latest update, fpln following issue

I installed the SP1... still issues with it.

LNAV issue. 

FPLN> EDDM ANKE9N ANKER Y104 AKINI AKIN5T EDDN

After AKINI, instead of going to next point UPALA (in the legs), the plane gone straight..

After such a long time I expected finally a working CRJ. Also at clearing some legs, fpln is displayed interrupted on ND fpln.

Also if the cruise level is FL100 and there are some altitude constraints in the fpln due to STAR, I saw TOD is displayed later on the fpln than the constraints (eg. FL100, constraint is 8000 feet at DN454, TOD is displayed after DN453 on the transition)

• Developer

I cleaned the flightplan up after entering it (removed duplicated points using shortcuts on the LEGS page). The result is this: EDDMEDDN.flp

The AKINI->UPALA leg (there was a route discontinuity before) works just fine and so does the calculation of the TOD without duplicate waypoints on the STAR (AKIN5T -> ILS27-Z / DOSIS). I can only see issues before the flightplan is cleaned up.

I will re-do the flight next days by cleaning for example AKINI duplicate. Lets see how it works. Thanks for the feedback.

I used ILS 10 on my flight (rwy 10 was the active at the time of my flight today).

• Developer

The runway doesn't really matter because the STAR and approach are more or less the same. I used 28 because I assumed the wind in Nürnberg to be similar to München.

On 7/21/2018 at 8:03 PM, Hans Hartmann said:

The runway doesn't really matter because the STAR and approach are more or less the same. I used 28 because I assumed the wind in Nürnberg to be similar to München.

I did a new flight, without duplicate seems to work. Usually I clean the plan at LEGS page but I had issues in the past so this is why I kept the duplicate. This can be seen also in Vol6_FMS.pdf at page 53 with VIBIS.

Sometimes there is some overshot at step angle turns but it works.

Archived