MCDU2

dragunov2040

hello , MCDU2 pushback message appears in the info bar while in cruise level ! as in the image 

and also in the pushback page in the MCDU2 there is no numbers in the meters (or feet ) counter , its only directions angle left or right 

thank you 

Please login to display this image.

Hello,

which steps did you follow to create this situation?

You seem to be the first one to see this happening so we are quite sure you must have done something different than most customers do.

if we can find out what exactly that is we might be able to isolate the problem.

thank you for replaying ,

what happened is the normal steps for pushback 

1) i toggled to the pushback page 

2) i found right , left with angles and straight on the right hand side and meters or feet for distance on the left hand side but it was no numbers on it to increase of decrease it was null

3) i choose nose right and it starts to push back without known distance ( little weird !) but its done , and all went normal , until i hit the cruise level and the message of the pushback appears again in the 

info bar till the end of the flight , i tried skip item but it doesn't work 

thats all 

thank you 

Archived