Airbus goes nuts

Motormike

• Aerosoft

Though we did see problems due to low FPS that was so far always because the FPS simply was not high enough, not events where the FPS were good but dropped down momentarily.  As all the processes run every few seconds (or several times a second) it would cause issues from the very first meter you fly and not 'sometimes' during the flight. That seems to indicate something we did not anticipate happens. Now we HAVE seen cases like yours, just not caused by the aircraft, but by processes like the OS checking OneDrive that eats up an insane amount of CPU cycles.  It would be interesting if you could check the variation in fps. And of course without any tweak to the cfg because if there are weird thing in that one all bets are off.

Also try a flight with minimal scenery/weather settings. If that works it's clear that somebody overloads your hardware.

Again, keep in mind that our bus is probably the only aircraft on your system (unless you have our CRJ) that is compiled with the P3d V4.3 compilers. That's why our Bus is on most systems so much faster then models compiled with older compilers.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just upgraded from a 970 to a 1080ti and that pretty much eliminated the stutters for me, which in the past were causing the aircraft to lose control.

• Aerosoft
51 minutes ago, Shomron said:

I've just upgraded from a 970 to a 1080ti and that pretty much eliminated the stutters for me, which in the past were causing the aircraft to lose control.

With a 1080 they better be! But yes a 970 graphics card could certainly cause issues. 

Archived