Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Grayal

Airbus Professional livery request.

Holgi,

Would you please consider painting the new Airbus Professional series in American AIrlines livery?

I realize that there is the CFM Sharklet and non sharklet repaints available but there is NO IAE variant with and without the SATCOMM dish. There is no availability of the AAL/USAIR heritage A319s either.

It would be great to have them in my hangar again.

I say again because they had at one time been available from other painters but are now no longer available.  

Dear Holgi, Please paint the new Airbus Professional Alitalia liveri. Many thanks for all you do for us simmers.

• Upvote 1

no trick on asking, they say

please!
LAN Express old colors
Resultado de imagen para lan express a 319

Hi!

I would love to see Brussels Airlines Aerosmurf for the new buses. Of course I'd like all the special liveries to be made by you but the Aerosmurf is the only one currently not available to find anywhere. 

Kind regards

Jesper Persson