Airbus A318-A321

Good morning,

I have a question, I fly usually the Project Airbus A319 in my FSX-SE. I Have a lot of addons in my FSX (GSX, FTX Global, Active Sky 2016, Ultimate Traffic Live, Pro ATC-X, REX Sky Force 3D, and many many Airports Aerosoft, FSDT, Justsim etc), so my PC (AMD overclocked to 4.2 GHZ) ist working at his limits. When I take off in EDDH (Addon Justsim) at a rainy day, so I have round about 15-20 FPS, at FL 320 50-70 FPS, landing in LSGG (Addon FSDT) 20-25 FPS with my Project Airbus A319.

I would like to buy the Aerosoft Airbus. Does anybody have experience about the FPS-Impact of the Aerosoft Airbus in relation to the Project Airbus in FSX-SE? So when the fps would drop so deep, I wouldn't purchase this one. But I need the Simulator as real as possible. 

In the pictures you can see the fps. this was a Approach to LOWI (FTX ORBX Addon), other addon Airports like Mallorca X from Aerosoft and Palma X etc have nearly similar fps. I am happy to have those fps. SO how About the aerosoft Airbus? I want to have this one. Seems to be the most real airplane on market..

Please login to display this image.

Archived