CTD After switching ND Range

Hello Guys

Well basically the title is self explanatory, CTD after switching the ND Range, from 40 to 80NM departing from KCLT KSAV. its a little bit frustrating to fly this plane, you never know if you are going to make it or not. also always praying to not encounter yourself with an ATC who will make you change the runway or the app procedure to crash again. I was hopping that all these issues were going to be solved with the new update, but there are not.

Cheers

Carlos  

• Developer

Please provide us with additional information like the flight simulator you use and event viewer logs. We also need to know if  the weather radar was enabled at the time and if you use ActiveSky.

The problem with runway/approach switching have already been sorted.

I had it once on the KSLC-KLAX route, same flight as the changing runway CTD. I was climbing out on the departure and went to change the range, I forget to what but I was essentially zoomed in and wanted to zoom out. Scrolled the knob and CTD.

I had the weather radar display on the left side and terrain on the right. ND was in VNAV window mode with TCAS on. Had AS16 running live weather mode with some storms in the area. Also connected to vatsim. No error in the event viewer for me. P3Dv4.3.

Archived