ECAM RCL problem

Again, CL problem. The co-pilot keeps repeating "ECAM recall" but pressing the RCL button (even a dozen times or so) doesn't help. Only if I press SYS first and then RCL can we proceed to the next item.

Apart from that, I have no idea how to get past the "Radio Management Panel" item. I flip the switch to ON but it seems not to be enough. What else should I do?

• Deputy Sheriffs

ECAM-RECALL: In RL if during the Cockpit Preparation CL the ECAM-RECALL button is pushed then the STS page (STATUS) comes up on the lower ECAM. This currently does not work yet and is on our list for open issues. So as a workaround (if you are not using the Copilot) you have to push the STS button itself. If you are using the Copilot everything works as required.......

RADIO MANAGEMENT PANEL: Did you also set the standby Radio Management Panel on the OVHD to ON? I believe that this might be the reason.......

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 minutes ago, MK2014 said:

IIRC, it was not necessary in the 32-bit version, so I didn't know it's necessary now.

It is called progress. We are adding new features. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 50 Minuten, MK2014 sagte:

IIRC, it was not necessary in the 32-bit version, so I didn't know it's necessary now.

If you would use the CL and Copilot then you would know......

Well, I did use them (many times), but I don't remember switching it on in the overhead panel. But it was more than 2 years ago...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived